Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

Northern Nights 600 TC Egyptian cotton sheets

I'm in!  Just ordered a set in sea glass.  I already have 3 sets of sheets from Northern Nights.  They wash beautifully and wear incredibly well.

Respected Contributor

Re: Northern Nights 600 TC Egyptian cotton sheets

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

I'm in!  Just ordered a set in sea glass.  I already have 3 sets of sheets from Northern Nights.  They wash beautifully and wear incredibly well.

The sea glass is the prettiest color.  I wish  they would have a better color selection.  I don't care for grays and drab, dusty colors.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

i really like northern nights sheets. but.....how many sets of sheets does one bed need???  i think that i currently have about 5 sets for my 1 bed. hummmmm

Respected Contributor

I used to have a dozen sets for one bed. Now I’m down to eight sets. Still too many.

Honored Contributor

I think these are the sheets I have on the bed right now.  Love them.  Could stand to get another set since I only have 3 sets of sheets for that bed and one of them is getting some small holes.  But, this has been an expensive month for me, so I'll have to pass.  And, wish they had some other color choices.

Honored Contributor

I just purchased two sets of Egyptian 500 TC cotton sheets from Evine that thankfully were not sateen, for less than $50 with free s&h.

They washed well and hardly wrinkled.  They were sized well and Included four pillow cases. I love them and don't need any more.

Trusted Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I just purchased two sets of Egyptian 500 TC cotton sheets from Evine that thankfully were not sateen, for less than $50 with free s&h.

They washed well and hardly wrinkled.  They were sized well and Included four pillow cases. I love them and don't need any more.

Just curious; what don't you like about sateen?  I usually look for sateen.  But I do not buy the wrinkle-free products since I think they are treated with chemicals to produce the wrinkle-free effecty.

Esteemed Contributor

I got mine today! I ordered the sea glass also, and I love them. I washed and dried them, have them put on the bed.

There is a thread on the community board, where people are saying these sheets are rough. Mine certainly are not. Mine are perfect and I love the weight of them. Not too beefy and not too thin, just perfect!

Occasional Visitor

I recently purchased the Northern Nights 600TC 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set with 4 Pillow Cases. They were the worst sheets of ever bought! I cannot believe how wrinkled they stay, no matter what I do, they have to be iron and I'm not going to go there! These sheets are very noisy for some reason, when you move on them they make a loud noise. I don't know if I got a faulty pair or what, but they're going back!