Respected Contributor
How disappointing. Renee, your other ankle pants are 32 in a tall and perfect. I hardly think a 29 regular would fit a large number of your "ladies". Shame on QVC. Can't even do the TSV in talls? I used to live in WWC. No longer. We are being phased out. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Re: No talls in the WWC TSV?

Did you look at the click here measurements? in my size the pants are 5" less than the QVC hip measurement for my size. Talk about cutting skimpy! No way I would buy these. No matter how much stretch they put in them , wearing clothes that are stretched that much would hurt!

Respected Contributor

How do you choose a size? The garment measurements on this don't approximate my actual size in the way they normally do. Do you buy your actual size which is smaller than your actual hip, or the next size which is inches larger?

Trusted Contributor

Skimpy and short. And how many times does Renee need to say "ok" in one sentence.   So annoying to watch

Super Contributor

Though I am only 5'5 I would buy the WWC in talls when it was an ankle pant because it was a great length for me with my 2-1/2" boots.  Regarding the sizing, I have discovered that I'm inbetween sizes with that brand so it is a challenge and unfortunately hit and miss.  I have 2 pairs of her pants though that I am very happy with so I think that's enough for me as I only wear them during the winter for nice occasions...they are dressy. Rise fits me better in talls too; regulars are too low and uncomfortable even though I like low riders but not in this type of pant.   So...I won't be buying either today.  

Esteemed Contributor

I could buy them...I am short...but I could never wear such tight fitting pants...though i do like her other pants...but..when the dancing started...i left the station...I hate when they dance..

Super Contributor

@circles wrote:

I could buy them...I am short...but I could never wear such tight fitting pants...though i do like her other pants...but..when the dancing started...i left the station...I hate when they dance..

A friend of mine always danced in front of the mirror when trying on new clothes at the store......I had to look away.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Lovingq for the sizing info. I really need to freshen up my black leggings supply, but I am between sizes according to the click here garment measurements too. Without any information from the host or the vendor advising on choosing the right size, I'm going to skip it altogether. 

Valued Contributor

I have a friend who will start singing to background music, especially at the gym.  She sings loud and although her voice isn't horrible, she sings in her church choir, it makes me cringe.  And by the way, I won't buy these pants at 29" length either.  WHERE ARE THE TALLS, RENEE!

Respected Contributor

I agree with OP.  If these had been offered in a tall, I would have purchased.  I've got other tall WWC pants including a pair of ankle pants.  They fit great.  I heard them say that everyone can wear them.  Well, yes, but they wouldn't be ankle pants on me.  We all want our pants to fall at the correct length, whether they are full length, ankle pants or capris.  I think that if they can offer petite, regular and plus sizes, then they should also offer talls, especially when it's a TSV!