Valued Contributor

Really???  A 30" inseam, a petite inseam, and NO TALLS!   

Trusted Contributor

I heard Lisa say last night "there's a size for everyone" or something to that effect.  Then I thought, well there's not talls!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm petite, but I feel for you 'cause quite often I'm left out also!  QVC should insure that all sizes are available in all clothing items, particularly a tsv. It's discriminatory not to offer tsv's to everyone.

Respected Contributor

Well, I save a lot of money when no talls are offered.   I need a 34" inseam.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Trusted Contributor

Yes, it is QVC's "norm" not to offer tall inseams.  Once in a great while they do, but for the most part -- no.  It really does get irritating when I hear the old "we have  regular and petite" - as if tall just doesn't exist.   Hello -- there are many women who need a tall inseam out there -- and I am one of them.  Do the people at QVC just not realize that there actually ARE women who need a tall inseam?  Geez.

Valued Contributor

I wear a tall inseam.  I have trouble with the reasoning.

I have petite friends that complain about their length in pants.  Most times having to hem. 

I've always said.  Petites can hem, but talls don't have enough fabric to let the length down.

Esteemed Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I have petite friends that complain about their length in pants.  Most times having to hem. 

I've always said.  Petites can hem, but talls don't have enough fabric to let the length down.

@JCF

Not all things are just fine hemmed: sleeve length, rise, etc. w/n fit properly. And, why should petites incur additional costs to have items hemmed - not all of us can sew very well!

Respected Contributor

Jayne Brown had them on and she said her inseam is 33" and the pants were perfect on her.  I thought the length was better on her than the 5'8" model.

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I'm neither tall nor petite.  But I think you're right - Talls have it worse.

Respected Contributor

As a six ft tall woman, I agree with you ladies!  We are more often than not the forgotten customer.  I think they should always have a tall option, especially in a TSV.  If they can offer petite a few inches shorter than regular, then why can't they have a tall that's a few inches longer than regular?  Heck, these pants go up to 3X.  They have no problem making them several inches wider!