Regular Contributor

Has anyone used this hair removal product? The idea of it sounds great but the reviews aren't too good. Average of 3.1. It's $99.99 so not cheap and not free s&h so I'd have to pay to get it then send it back. Feel free to move this post if I put it in the wrong spot. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I had wondered what happened to this device.  HSN sold this in the past then all of sudden, after it being sold on a regular basis, it was just gone.  It has been a few years since they've had it on.  This used to be a higher price.  I bought this as a TS for double this price.  I had good luck with it on my arms but not on my face which is what I wanted it for.  I ended up returning it.  Then all of a sudden it was just gone.  I was a little surprised to see it being presented again.

I know they used to have different models of this.  I didn't watch the presentation to see what this was. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva is it painful to use? 

Honored Contributor

I had a similar device like the no!no! brand. It works by singeing the hair first with a heated element and then lightly sanding the burnt hairs away. Sometimes it would hurt and there were a couple of times the thing left a burn mark on my skin. Just so you know it won't make your hair go away any more than shaving it. Nothing permanent or even delayed regrowth happens with a device like that. I don't recommend it.

Honored Contributor

Re: No!no! On HSN

[ Edited ]

@cindyNC wrote:

@Lipstickdiva is it painful to use? 

@cindyNC , I did not find it painful to use but it does stink like burning hair since essentially it is burning the hair off.  I had seen reviews where people got burns but I'm not sure if that was user error or the product.  I didn't have that issue.  It just didn't do anything for my face.

Regular Contributor

Because my face is the primary reason I considered buying this product, I think I'll pass it up. I don't want to risk burn marks on my face. Thanks to all that replied!

Esteemed Contributor

@FLGranny Unless this device has undergone a makeover I can't recommend it.  I tried it when HSN used to sell it a few years ago.  I experienced some mild burning that may not have been harmful but was unacceptable to me. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes I bought one from HSN years ago.  It was an expensive mistake.  I didn't see the results promised (hair was still there) all I experienced was a burning smell when I used it.  I was just thinking about this device and wondering what happened to it (it was constantly on TV infomercials).  Mine was thrown out and I use a rechargeable Panasonic wet/dry shaver that was under $30.00 thanks to a tip from someone on this board (and it works great on my face as well).  Hope this helps and good luck if you decide to try the NO!no!

Honored Contributor

I now just use the Tinkle hair removers or a version of them on my face and I have the 3 blade Flawless hair remover I use on my arms.   

Honored Contributor

I bought the No! No! several times.

Sometimes it seemed to work. But I must admit with me there was a learning curve. So I would get caught up in the sales pitch and buy it again.

I never burned my skin. And as I said sometimes I thought it worked and sometimes I had my doubts.