Valued Contributor

I've noticed the past couple of days that there haven't been any prime time specials like the lunchtime specials. Did the Q do away with this?

Honored Contributor

Re: No more primetime specials?

Yes, they did.

There was a notice last week.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@CritterKeeper  They said they were giving us better options. 

Visitor

This is disappointing - lunchtime specials and primetime specials were two of my favorite things on QVC. I have yet to see the supposed better options that replace them. Between this and the excessively long order and return processing times, I'm pretty turned off on QVC now.
Honored Contributor

For the past several months (or longer) the Lunchtime and Primetime Specials had become very repetitive.  It didn't used to be that way.

These days the Lunchtime Specials continue to be reruns that apparently the Q will just keep offering until they are gone.

Frankly, it's no great loss that the Primetime Specials are gone.  Chances are they would have turned up as a Lunchtime Special anyway.

Honored Contributor

They were getting so repetitive that some of the posters were commenting on the same items which always seem to be on specials everyday. It got to be sort of joke around here for a while. I distinctly remember a striped Rinna tee which was a special forever. It's probably still somewhere in the warehouse...LOL!