New Contributor

QVC, you must own stock in the dyson company! There must be a high profit margin for you to give it so much air time. Really...really boring. A real ture off and tune off.

@LoriMI wrote:

Egad! Dyson again! How many Dysons can they sell???? I like having QVC on, but I find something else when Dyson comes on! Then when I saw the TSV.....I had dreams of vacuuming with a Dyson....more like a NIGHTMARE!!!!

Super Contributor

I got a Dyson 41  2 years ago from here,Hate it don't suction in the hose part and too heavy ,I got a  Bisselll WALMART does a better job so  can dust high and low, low suction but way better than DYSON I WILL NEVER BUY another DYSON !    PERIOD FROM QVC OR DAVID!!!

Occasional Contributor

Being chased by a Dyson while having a headful of Wen and my body covered with Philosophy for eternity...now that's a nightmare!!

Trusted Contributor

A Dyson TSV day = time to find another channel!  We don't need hour long presentations on how to use a vacuum!  Your customers aren't that stupid!  15 min. is more than enough time to show any vacuum!

Trusted Contributor
I hate my Dyson and better yet I hate housework !! Lol
Super Contributor
I agree 100%!
Contributor

Oh, I know.  It's terrible.  They are airing Dyson way too much....along with Vionic.  That's another one they're hammering us with...