Valued Contributor

No Vince Camuto TSV presentations?

I've been waiting all day to see a presentation of the TSV and there hasn't been one since this afternoon. The price dropped $10 since last night but they haven't even mentioned the shoe in hours. Shawn just began a shoe show and didn't even preview it. I wanted to order them but maybe something is wrong with them? Why stop presenting them midday? They are not sold out. Anyone have any idea?

Respected Contributor

Re: No Vince Camuto TSV presentations?

I have seen this before when something isn't selling. 

Respected Contributor

They are presenting right now but your right I haven't seen it much today, too high for me.

Honored Contributor

It's on right now, but I don't like the heel.  Because it's so chunky it looks too short for me.

Frequent Contributor

I saw the presentation this morning and I would have bought the sandal in every color if the heel height had been no more than 2 1/2 inches high.   At my age,  3" is not a choice I have.  My "sweet spot" is 2 1/4 inches.

Honored Contributor

@loves daisies wrote:

I saw the presentation this morning and I would have bought the sandal in every color if the heel height had been no more than 2 1/2 inches high.   At my age,  3" is not a choice I have.  My "sweet spot" is 2 1/4 inches.

i would have purchased them if the heel had been around 2 inches. 3 inches made it a no go for me. i knew i would not be comfortable in them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

It just makes me wonder. Some TSVs they push and present almost every hour. They hardly presented this one all day...and then only once in a 2 hour end of day shoe show?? I'm going to pass and wait for reviews. 

Honored Contributor

A chunky, 3" heel ....... with Velcro.  That combination was not at all a winner, in my opinion.

If you are so inclined to wear 3" heels, you probably want a sexier closure that a Velcro.  A metal buckle would have been much better.

I never liked that trademark Vince Camuto heel either. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

A chunky, 3" heel ....... with Velcro.  That combination was not at all a winner, in my opinion.

If you are so inclined to wear 3" heels, you probably want a sexier closure that a Velcro.  A metal buckle would have been much better.

I never liked that trademark Vince Camuto heel either. 

Even with a 1" heel I don't want a velcro closure.  I detest velcro closures. I have bought a few pair of shoes with them and just do not like them at all.

Don't even get me started on that sound they make when I'm taking them off.  LOL 

I commend VC for doing a heel other than that cone heel which I am also sick of.