Frequent Contributor
I know some will be glad but she has nothing coming up- what's up with that? I actually like a lot of her things so I certainly hope she isn't being phased out
Honored Contributor

Yes, that is odd. It seemed like she had one just about every month last year. I doubt highly that she is being phased out.

Occasional Contributor
Looks like she will have one on Thursday, March 5.
Respected Contributor

There's been lots of complaints about her clothing getting too expensive. I think it's just in the marketing.

For awhile, seems like there was a TSV about every three weeks.

Valued Contributor

I noticed that too. It's odd that they would give her one a month and now one every 6 months? Isaac gets one a month now. Denim and Co too. Even LOGO is getting one every two months or so...maybe Susan wants to cut back her hours. I've heard her mention her husband wants her to sail with him.

Maybe it was her decision to cut back.

Super Contributor
They may be concerned that her TSVs were too frequent last year, so they may be cutting back to once per quarter.
Honored Contributor
On 2/8/2015 Sunshine Kate said:

There's been lots of complaints about her clothing getting too expensive. I think it's just in the marketing.

For awhile, seems like there was a TSV about every three weeks.

I think a portion of those complaints come from people who don't buy her to begin with. I find her prices just fine.

Nordstrom and Bloomies sell racks and racks of polyester - most of them 3$5 to $50 more than anything Susan. I bought some Kors on sale which made them comparable to Susan, BUT that was a few years back and the Kors is no longer wearable while the Susan still looks just fine. The Kors poly pilled and the elastic died.

On cost per wearing - which works well for basics - SG is extremely well-priced.

I couldn't care at all if QVC stopped selling lots of their clothing lines, but if the stop selling Susan, I'm gone.

Respected Contributor

I was just thinking that.....last year it seemed she had one every month, now nothing. Strange.

Trusted Contributor

Her prices have gotten too high. I don't see any of her items being worth what she charges. Most of her things start out $20 higher than they should be. She's a mass marketer, not a designer.

Esteemed Contributor

SG phased out? No chance of that. She is QVC's cash cow!