Contributor

I'm - at best - 5'1" and I'm certain the Logo TSV would be way too long. Might work with higher heels but can't wear them anymore.  Would have bought one if offered in petite sizes. 

Valued Contributor

Funny, I just said same on another thread - wish it came in Petite- would be so cute for a couple outdoor venues this summer!

Honored Contributor

But in the show on right now LG said it's the perfect length whether you're petite or not.  She knows right?  I think not.

Gorgeous tall slender Stacy is modeling this show right now.  Just saying, I am feeling pretty sure there's no way she'd walk out of the house in those crazy no-match items albeit tops and/or bottoms or mixed together.  Those color combos and styles are insane together. 

Contributor

Agree with all of the above. I'm 5'1" as well and probably would have ordered the dress if it had come in petite.  I stay with flats and low wedges sort of thing so the dress would be too long for me....Need the petite in a midi...

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

But in the show on right now LG said it's the perfect length whether you're petite or not.  She knows right?  I think not.

Gorgeous tall slender Stacy is modeling this show right now.  Just saying, I am feeling pretty sure there's no way she'd walk out of the house in those crazy no-match items albeit tops and/or bottoms or mixed together.  Those color combos and styles are insane together. 

@PINKdogWOOD

I'd love to see Jane Tracey in it! That would demonstrate how well it suits petites.Woman LOL