Super Contributor

Tomorrow QVC is going to have the 8 in one Ninja Oven. They're will be 3 colors, black and cinnamon and the stainless steel. Its going to be $169.98 and free shipping. I've seen this before and I don't care for it. It looks small to me. I will be watching to see it in action. Is anyone interested in this?

Honored Contributor

No, I am not interested in that. What I was hoping for was the new Ninja Foodi Cookware. Darn.

Honored Contributor

@DbinMD. There is already a thread on this subject.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Kitchen/Tomorrow-s-Ninja-TSV/td-p/6569311

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I'm not interested at all. I love my foodie, but I would rather use my oven than the small ninja

Trusted Contributor

Oh, it's an air fryer! That makes sense. I was confused at first--if it were an all-purpose oven, it would be small, but air fryers work by bouncing heat around a small enclosure. If you didn't have an air fryer, I don't know, but this might be a good choice. I like the way it stores on its end. Pricey, though, and I can't see enough of an advantage. 

Super Contributor

HSN just had this same Ninja on as a Today's Special a few weeks ago.

Trusted Contributor

@Ladygray wrote:

HSN just had this same Ninja on as a Today's Special a few weeks ago.

And @Ladygray it was a few dollars cheaper.

Honored Contributor

Big no for me.  I have plenty of air frying capacity between my Ninja Foodi Grill and my Air Fryer, and I can get so much more food in my Oster countertop Convection oven.  You rally can only get flat foods in it and yet they are saying it replaces your air fryer and your oven.

Super Contributor

If I folded it up it would block my plug for other things. Plus, it is not tall enough so it's limiting. 

Respected Contributor

Just saw the tSV at Target.  VERY SMALL.  I would not find it useful!