Honored Contributor

I already own one and rarely use it.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Is it high maintenance or it just doesn't do the job for you?  I'm debating on this TSV or the PowerXL as a gift for my sis & her husband.  TIA!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Is it high maintenance or it just doesn't do the job for you?  I'm debating on this TSV or the PowerXL as a gift for my sis & her husband.  TIA!  

@BornToShop  I’ve been cooking for 50 yrs. so I think part of the issue is retraining/reprogramming oneself.  Even with the Ninja over on the counter, in plain sight, I automatically go for my kitchen oven.   Cleaning the Ninja oven is kind of a pain too, IMO. That said, I LOVE my Ninja Grill.  I use that a lot and am always pleased with the results. 

Respected Contributor

I would check out any of these small appliances at a box store first before buying on tv.  It is hard to tell the quality and see  the actual size.  XL products seem lighter and more tinny than NiNJA.  I have a NINJA blender and it is very nice.  I try to avoid these small appliances because of storage problems then if they get put in a cupboard, they don't get used!

Respected Contributor

Was interested until I read there's only 3" from the shelf to the top coils.  What? 

Contributor

Anyone else having difficulty with receiving this item?   I ordered on Oct 28 - has been sitting on same spot in tracking for 12 days.    Have not been having trouble with shipping lately until this item.