Contributor

Mine went to advance order, too.  What the heck? I checked and it says it is expected to ship 8/1, which isn't too far away, but still.  

Honored Contributor

@Sherbear1 wrote:

Did I miss something? My ninja went on advanced order. Never heard that mentioned

Mine did at first, but now it is in process.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

indoor kitty thank you I will keep an eye on my order

Honored Contributor

I caved in and bought one----I have the Nutri bullet that I use for making bread crumbs or pureeing things, but you have to shove it on the base and twist it to turn on and off and it is just too much for me to do anymore----so I bought this Ninja . I like that you control the blades with the top. so going to donate the Bullet.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Storm TSV?

[ Edited ]

It is fabulous....buy it! Small footprint, not heavy and does the functions you need and fantastic price.

Respected Contributor

I put it in my cart and deleted it because of the ridiculous shipping times.  I'm sorry now that I did that.  I like this model because it is a small footprint and doesn't have a lot of useless attachments. 

Honored Contributor

Mine still hasn't shipped.  "In process" since I ordered on the day it was the TSV.  

Super Contributor

What a surprise, mine came yesterday! Was supposed to be on advance order and ship around 8/5. Got the turqoise color and it is really a light blue, ugh. But, it is very quiet and strong. Planning on making egg salad today to test it out. Seems much sturdier than my old model. Wonderful recipes too. Happy I got it, just wish I had picked a better color.

Honored Contributor

@cozyseeker  Maybe you can do an exchange (at no cost) for another color.  I think cinnamon is the only color that is sold out.  

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver @Daysdee @cozyseeker @KentuckyWoman @wakefield64 

I am loving mine!

Great, manageable size and washes up easily!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~