Respected Contributor

Ninja Foodi TSV 4/27

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Wednesday, April 27, 2022

K-54501 Ninja Foodi 15-in-1 Smart Dual Heat Air Fry Flip Oven w/Probe

Choice of: Red, Cinnamon, Blue, Black or Stainless

QVC Price: $299.99 TSV Price: $199.98

Repeat of November 28, 2021 TSV. Same TSV Price.

Respected Contributor

Seems like that's a TSV or TS every few  months anymore.

Respected Contributor

My daughter, sister and I took a ride to the QVC Frazer Outlet this past Thursday and they had several of these Ninja Foodi 15in1 there for $69.   While we were there, I didn't see anyone buying them.  Most people were more interested in buying any winter outerwear which was $10 and any boots winter or other were $15.   They had a lot of clothing marked at very good prices as well.  I bought a beautiful Susan Graver top for $5 and change and a pair of Sketcher slip on washable flats for $21.   My daughter bought 4 sets of winter fleece pj sets made by Cuddl Duds and Muk Luks.  Each set was $9. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

it looks like quite the appliance! my concern would be the height of food, you wanted to cook. doesn't seem tall enough for a whole chicken. very tempting, though.

Honored Contributor

I have the original version.  The flip up feature was a great selling point.  Around the same time I purchased it, I also bought the original Ninja Foodie Grill. I kept both on the counter for convenience. Then I rearranged things and could only keep one appliance.  I chose the grill.  The oven has been put away for quite some time.  I never think about pulling it out. I regret the purchase, to be honest.  The only reason I keep it is that I may possibly need it sometime for holiday dinners when doing more dishes than usual. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have the same issue with it as @10sluvr .  The height really limits the size of food you can cook in it.  I'm happy with my Oster French Door Convection oven.  

Esteemed Contributor

I had bought that Ninja oven one of the times it was a TSV.  However it was defective so I sent it back.  Can't imagine how anyone would be constantly lifting it upright on their counter!?!

I purchased the Oster airfryer oven.  It's huge, but I really like it.  Most of it's counter space is vertical and imho it takes up less usable than the Ninja did.

Respected Contributor

QVC2022-4-356.png

Super Contributor

I keep a clean, clutter free kitchen. Whether it's flip up or not, I don't like appliances on my counter. It's annoying enough that I have to keep my blender & toaster up there because I don't have enough cabinet space to store them. I guess I'm just too lazy to move appliances & wash behind them all the time.

Respected Contributor

$200 for an oven is overpriced. I have a Black and Decker for about $30 and Ive owned it over 15 years.  Dont fall for the latest marketing schemes.