Honored Contributor

Before buying this oven, check the reviews on Amazon.  That's what I did the first time QVC featured this thing and they were pretty bad.  One complaint was that it's very difficult to clean.  Maybe things have changed, but I wouldn't consider it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodi Oven

[ Edited ]

Were the reviews about this new one?

Contributor

I purchased the original oven about two years ago and we absolutely love it. I use it several times a week in a lot of different ways. Wouldn't want to be without it. Haven't had a problem cleaning and it's used often.

Respected Contributor

I just went over to Amazon and saw the 13 and 1 and it had all 5 stars.  Didn't see one with less.

Super Contributor
People can be really lazy. Might be complaining because it doesn't clean itself. Lol

The TSV looks nice.
Honored Contributor

It seems to be a good price,i checked kohls ,much cheaper here on qvc.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Been looking and comparing all the different types of air fryers and Ninja Foodi is the one I like best for many reasons.  I just ordered it and went into my account and the status says, 'Advance Order' but doesn't give an estimated ship date.  Hope it's here by Christmas. 

This is a very good price for all the extras that are included, including the probe, searing plate and skewers, plus free S&H.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

@all wrote:
People can be really lazy. Might be complaining because it doesn't clean itself. Lol

The TSV looks nice.

I have that complaint about my house! 

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The website indicates "Available to Ship 11/30", so that's not much of a wait.

The reviews I see on Amazon for an earlier model, the 13-in-1, are excellent,  averaging 4.8 Stars.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the original model lacked a nonstick coating inside the oven and that's why it was hard to clean.  Assume the newer models do.