Respected Contributor

Ninja Creami 7-in-1 Frozen Treat Maker with Extra Pint Containers HSN TS 7/17/22

WOOHOOO!

i think they did this for me  Smiley Happy

creami2.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Creami 7-in-1 Frozen Treat Maker with Extra Pint Containers HSN TS 7/17/22

10.00 cheaper than Qvc had it for because I purchased.  I love mine.  I might pick this up for my daughter for xmas.

I wish they wouldn't do that on pricing..

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Creami 7-in-1 Frozen Treat Maker with Extra Pint Containers HSN TS 7/17/22

[ Edited ]

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

10.00 cheaper than Qvc had it for because I purchased.  I love mine.  I might pick this up for my daughter for xmas.

I wish they wouldn't do that on pricing..

You wish they wouldnt do what on pricing? Discount? Huh?

Respected Contributor

I love that it's cheaper and you get more pint containers.  The best part is it will ship and arrive much quicker than the Q.

Super Contributor

Anyone have this??  Do you use it a lot??  I'm tempted, but done with stuff that I won't use.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I love that it's cheaper and you get more pint containers.  The best part is it will ship and arrive much quicker than the Q.

@brandiwine    Not necessarily.  Everything I've bought from HSN lately has had a shipping delay.  One item was cancelled.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have never had a problem with HSN. That's why I order from them.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't get why QVC sells it for a different price for their TSV than this one on HSN.   Aren't they owned by the same company?    Why do they still pit them against each other.

Nice idea of this machine, but seems like a lot of sugar and high fat ingredients IMO.

I don't eat ice cream, so not sure why all that sugar and fat is so healthy.

Better to have a smoothie drink where you don't add extra sugar.

Respected Contributor

We use ours a few times a week. My son is sensitive to lactose and this gives him lots of options in lactose free products.
Valued Contributor

@Black Cat Back wrote:

Don't get why QVC sells it for a different price for their TSV than this one on HSN.   Aren't they owned by the same company?    Why do they still pit them against each other.

Nice idea of this machine, but seems like a lot of sugar and high fat ingredients IMO.

I don't eat ice cream, so not sure why all that sugar and fat is so healthy.

Better to have a smoothie drink where you don't add extra sugar.

Love ice cream  and try to stay away from keeping it in the house cause I go through it so fast,

Saw HSN  special today, and you helped me decide when you said the added sugar and fat .

Was thinking the same as I make my  smoothies a lot and can get them really thick  like eating  it with a spoon .

Just made one with mango ,avocado , scoop of Andrew Lessman Vanilla Secure powder,almond milk and ice , and decided to add the chia seeds to make it thicker as  ice cream is on my mind today.

If I got The Nijia Creami as a gift that would be different, would be using it and probably liking it BUT would be  putting on the pounds for sure, as I have no control when it comes to ice cream.