Trusted Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Why would they sell a outdoor smoker at the beginning of winter?

Holiday gifts. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SEGardener  if you're a Costco member, you can get a Ninja Dual Brew there for a very good price. 

@Franklinbell   I have a Ninja Dual Brew.  There are a couple different models, that I know of - with the built in frother and without.  We have owned MANY Keurigs over the years and they never last. Keurig CS is good and will replace them but last year they told me I maxed out my replacement benefit.  I needed a new machine and ultimately decided on the Ninja Dual Brew with the built in frother.  Hands down, this coffeemaker is better than any Keurig I've ever owned. It can use kcups or loose grounds, make a single cup, various mug sizes, a half pot, or full pot. We add things to our coffee and the frother is a godsend.  Prior to getting the Ninja we had to use a handheld type. I love this coffeemaker so much that I bought the same one for a couple of our kids and they're impressed by it too. 

if you have any questions about it LMK

Costco has them on sale starting 10/25 for $99.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SEGardener  if you're a Costco member, you can get a Ninja Dual Brew there for a very good price. 

@Franklinbell   I have a Ninja Dual Brew.  There are a couple different models, that I know of - with the built in frother and without.  We have owned MANY Keurigs over the years and they never last. Keurig CS is good and will replace them but last year they told me I maxed out my replacement benefit.  I needed a new machine and ultimately decided on the Ninja Dual Brew with the built in frother.  Hands down, this coffeemaker is better than any Keurig I've ever owned. It can use kcups or loose grounds, make a single cup, various mug sizes, a half pot, or full pot. We add things to our coffee and the frother is a godsend.  Prior to getting the Ninja we had to use a handheld type. I love this coffeemaker so much that I bought the same one for a couple of our kids and they're impressed by it too. 

if you have any questions about it LMK

Costco has them on sale starting 10/25 for $99.

Yes, I know.  I posted that info In Message #9 in this thread.