Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez TSV July / Tuesday 26 / 2016.

[ Edited ]

The Nick Chavez TSV is now available. The item number for it is A282315.

It's a set from Nick Chavez that includes:

One 32 oz. pump bottle of Advanced Volume Shampoo

One 32 oz. pump bottle of Advanced Volume Conditioner

One 10 oz. can of Thirst Quencher Hairspray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The price for it is $61, it comes with FREE SHIPPING, and you have a choice of a single shpment or auto-delivery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited to include all time zones.

Nick Chavez will be on at the below times for his TSV, all times are Eastern:

12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Eastern Time

10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time

7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Central Times:

(Monday night, July /25 /2016 going into Tuesday morning) 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.

9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.

6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mountain Times:

(Monday night, July / 25 / 2016) 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.

5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.

10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacific Times:

(Monday night, July / 25 /2016) 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.

4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Link for the TSV is below.

Nick Chavez TSV 32 oz. Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner with Thirst Quencher Hairspray Item #...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICKY-PIE FINALLY HAS A TSV!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Smiley LOL Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez TSV July / Tuesday 26 / 2016.

I've been a fan of this shampoo and conditioner for about a year. Love how my hair does with it. So I've never really used hairspray before from anybody, but when I saw this tsv I jumped to order it early. It's cheaper, with the hairspray, than the same set was without. I still haven't used the hairspray yet, but it's good to have on hand for my crazy hair which is fine and super curly, and frizzy in humidity. And color treated. 

Respected Contributor

Hello, Thats Me and welcome. Smiley Happy

Hope you enjoy Nick's products. I enjoy Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

That is a HUGE deal! I have not used this particular shampoo, but his stuff is usually good.

I am tempted. Those are huge bottles.

AND Nick is being calm and soft spoken Smiley Happy Thank you Nick, I can listen and decide.

Honored Contributor

I am THRILLED for him and hopes that means we'll see more of him. Sadly, these 3 products did nothing for my hair; wish they had. Hopefully, we'll see more of his products in great gift sets as well as him (and the plumping hairspray!!!)