Esteemed Contributor

Nice to see Denise Austin......

Used to watch Denise A. years back.....good to see her again and she still looks great......watching the 4-5 pm.

show.....i must say though...it would be nice if Keirstin would stop interrupting and overtalking her......

Regular Contributor

Re: Nice to see Denise Austin......

She looks amazing.  Did she mention she's 61?  I must have heard wrong...  I will wait for reviews to get that bike and in the meantime it will remain on my wishlist.  

Respected Contributor

I didn't see the show; I didn't even know she was on QVC. Out of curiousity, I went online and took a peek at the bike demonstration. I haven't seen Denise Austin in years; she looks great!

I remember years ago, probably 20 years, when she had her exercise show on Lifetime. They would air two half hour shows back to back every weekday at 7am. She did the show in different Caribbean countries and she did the exercises either on the beach or at the pool. The exercises weren't difficult and the scenery was beautiful!!

Frequent Visitor

I agree, Kirsten interrupted her so much that I stopped watching the program. I wanted to hear the Denise Austin as she she is more experienced in the health field and had more information that I wanted to hear from her. Kirsten does this with Rosalie Brown, also.She was rude to Denise and I believe she is also rude to Rosalie as she does not let them talk. We want to hear the vendors talk, not Kirsten! somebody please talk to Kristin about this.
Trusted Contributor

Glad you mentioned this.

i absolutely love Denise Austin and had her tapes back in the day.

I found her truly encouraging and genuinely kind.

So helpful when you need a little push.

Will definitely watch her on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lmt wrote:

I didn't see the show; I didn't even know she was on QVC. Out of curiousity, I went online and took a peek at the bike demonstration. I haven't seen Denise Austin in years; she looks great!

I remember years ago, probably 20 years, when she had her exercise show on Lifetime. They would air two half hour shows back to back every weekday at 7am. She did the show in different Caribbean countries and she did the exercises either on the beach or at the pool. The exercises weren't difficult and the scenery was beautiful!!

I used to watch her show also.....haha..and i do remember when she would go to different countries to broadcast her show...............my favorite VHS tape...THAT takes me back ...was the Denise Austin 30 minute Fat burning video!!  Did it all the time!!

Respected Contributor

Nice to see her!  I always liked and still use her instructional DVDs. That said, I’m not buying a $900 bike -

Contributor

I too go way back with Denise Austin.  Regarding Kirsten, that is one irritant I stay away from.  When she presents I don't watch.  

Contributor

I, too, do not watch Kerstin.  I wanted hear Denise.  Kerstin is so stuck on herself.  Dropped her facebook too.

Contributor

I do not watch kerstin's.  She talks over every guest.  I wanted to hear Denise Austin so bad.  Turned it off because of kerstin talking every second about her teaching classes.  Denise should have been with another host, definitely.  Anybody but kerstin.  QVC please realize this.  Denise is fabulous and so informed.  I went back to video and would scan ahead to only watch when Denise talked!