Contributor

Anyone have any idea when the next vitamix TSV may be? I've been saving my pennies since last summer and finally have enough, but would like to get the best deal possible.

Also, I'm most interested in the 7500 model, any chance that one would ever be a TSV?

Honored Contributor

I don't see one on April's insider.  There is a ninja blender, so I'm guessing there isn't one in April.

Contributor

Thanks!  I'm hoping there's one in May, since there was an Aug. 2015, Nov. 2015 and Feb. 2016- so it seems like there's one every three months.

Just wondering if historically there has been one in May, or if I'll have to wait a bit longer (or just buy the 7500 online from Costco). Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't know when the next TSV is, but just wanted to jump in to give a big thumbs up for the Vitamix!  I got mine in a TSV in August 4 or 5 years ago.  I LOVE it.  Use it every day... mostly for my breakfast smoothie.  YUM!

Contributor

Thanks It'sME!

I was shocked at the price when I first heard of vitamix, however the reviews are glowing, I've saved up enough for it and I'm looking at it as an investment I'll enjoy for decades.  

I appreciate your input and look forward to purchasing my machine soon!

Valued Contributor

if you want a good deal on a vitamix go to a facebook group called vitamix enthusim and the person that runs that group lee ann savage can give you a better deal.

Contributor

Thank you, tockerman!

I actually did contact Lea Ann, and she is wonderful!  However she doesn't give any sort of discount or special offer on the 7500 model, as per vitamix regulations.  If she did I would order from her in a heartbeat!  (I do plan to purchase a 32oz wet container from her at some point after I get my machine.)  I think a TSV here or the Costco 7500 super package are the only way to get "get a deal" on the model I want.

The fb group (vitamix enthusiasts) is great as well, lots of good info.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

This is one appliance I would never use.  There are far less expensive smoothie makers.

Contributor

Thanks for your opinion RedConvertible!  I understand what you're saying and to each his/her own.  I wouldn't spend hundreds on a purse, or shoes or thousands on say, a red convertible, Smiley Wink BUT I have saved for almost a year for this item that has value to me.  I plan to use my vitamix for much, much more than smoothies (nut butters, soups, batters, chopping etc.) and so I know I will more than get my money's worth. Smiley Happy

I hope you enjoy what you choose spend your money on! 

Valued Contributor

why they 7500 you can get a cheaper model did you ask her for the models to compare it? i got a reburshed one from her for 359.00 and a free container? and that works as great as the 7500? just a thought?