Trusted Contributor

Re: New return labels. Confused.

@last mango I never send back items using UPS. Even if I received the item from UPS I always send it back using the USPS label. If they don’t provide me one I call customer service so they can make note that item(s) are being returned. They can email you a label in seconds too. I don’t even go to the post office I use the USPS return system on line. This way our mail carrier will pick up the package on porch and scan it when they do so that you get an email from the USPS confirming the pick up. It works like a charm especially if the weathers bad there’s no need to make a trip to the post office. Highly recommend using this free USPS service!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
@last mangoI never send back items using UPS. Even if I received the item from UPS I always send it back using the USPS label. If they don’t provide me one I call customer service so they can make note that item(s) are being returned. They can email you a label in seconds too. I don’t even go to the post office I use the USPS return system on line. This way our mail carrier will pick up the package on porch and scan it when they do so that you get an email from the USPS confirming the pick up. It works like a charm especially if the weathers bad there’s no need to make a trip to the post office. Highly recommend using this free USPS service!

@RescueLover 

I wouldn't feel safe leaving anything out on the porch. If someone steals it before the mailman picks it up, you are responsible for the loss.  Whether it's usps or ups, that package stays in my hands until I drop it off in person and get a receipt.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

@shoesnbags Someone is always home when our mail carrier comes each day. I understand tho if that’s not the case for you.