Super Contributor

New return labels. Confused.

I’m confused about the new return labels that are stuck right onto the box. I find the first one and the second one but it says peel here for the third one and I can never find it. Is anyone else having a problem with them or am I just confused?
Valued Contributor

Re: New return labels. Confused.

@Bellini13  I have had the same experience!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You aren't the only one.  Many of us have complained that we often don't get the whole return label with those.  More often than not, with those particular labels I do not get all three parts.

If you need an invoice or return label, you'll have to go into your account and print one yourself from your order.  Or contact the mods or customer service to mail one to you.

Super Contributor

I don't bother with most labels.  If I can't peel and remove, I'll print a return label.

Esteemed Contributor

You are in good company. Like other posters, I just print the label now; though I was QUITE frustrated the first time it happened.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Frequent Contributor

So I have had a different weird experience.  When I would use the UPS label for my return the return would end up at my house delivered  back to me within the next couple days! 

There is something wrong with the formatting /Printing of the enclosed UPS return label when they ship my purchase to me.   This has happened more than once and it is so frustrating. I take the time to drop it off at UPS  and something in the bar code or whatever is used by UPS to send the return back is messed up.  I get the package back on my doorstep and I have to go do the whole thing all over again ! 

The second time it happened I saw on the prepaid label where they had my address in the SHIP TO portion instead of the QVC returns address.  I didn't notice it before, so now if I have to return I either print out the label or use the post office option.  

I have no idea who to talk to to fix this or how to even begin to explain it to the customer service person so I just don't use the label.  

Has anyone else ever had this issue ? 

Frequent Contributor

I got a package back and didn't know why till someone said I put the wrong label on the box. It was for a top instead of pants. So it went to the wrong place. First time for everything But don't they all go back to same warehouse? It's a sign I am buying to much! Getting confused now! 😆
Super Contributor

At 75.00 a pop for printer ink. I hate printing those labels.
Super Contributor

Had a similar situation. Long story short, you have to have exact label for that item.  

Occasional Contributor

This new return label  is one of the most annoying and inconvienent changes from QVC and HSN.  QVC..C for Convienence and no return label is not conveinent.  Plus the instructions on the labels make it very confusing.  Don't like to return but if I need to it's a whole lot harder now.