Respected Contributor

Re: New Lighter Comfy, Anyone Interested?

I boought the Leopard one last year.  I love the fit and feel of this lighter version.  I gave the older one with the sherpa lining away as it was way too heavy and cumbersome to wear around the house, which is what I wanted it for.  The Leopard is stunning!  I bought this in Navy for my DH last year also but it did not have the zipper and it was a little hard for him to get over his head.  I just bought this new verison for him hoping it would be easier to get on.  

Contributor

Not me. I don't see how that is flattering. Maybe if you are a size 0-2. 

Frequent Contributor

I bought the sherpa-lined ones for my kids and myself last year.  It kept us warm during the winter. I'm getting these lighter ones for Christmas presents since it has a zipper. The Comfy is very well made. I hope they will make a sherpa one with the zipper. 

Esteemed Contributor

I got a light-weight Comfy last year and love it.  The sherpa lined would've been too much for me.  For me the light-weight version is plenty warm.  I put it on whenever I feel chilly and it's perfect.  It's like wearing a blanket.  

Honored Contributor

@eShopper1 wrote:

@eShopper1   I really don't think the Comfy is ever meant to be flattering.  It's for warmth and staying cozy on cold days.  It's designed to be softer and much more convenient than wearing a blanket around one's shoulders for warmth.

Respected Contributor

"It's a lifestyle..." 🤣. I'm thinking about it...

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@eShopper1 wrote:

@eShopper1   I really don't think the Comfy is ever meant to be flattering.  It's for warmth and staying cozy on cold days.  It's designed to be softer and much more convenient than wearing a blanket around one's shoulders for warmth.

a CLASSY RESPONSE, @Caaareful Shopper, prompting the first giggle of my day!

THANK YOU!

Respected Contributor

These have been on every year on all Shopping Channels. I rarely sit still long enough  and would find them bulky and in tbe way and do better with  California Dreams  or Kookaburra type sweater.  I sit and get up thinking of something I should do. I had a Slanket given to me as a gift and donated it. Never used it. 

I could see teens and college kids in them. 

Respected Contributor

I thought it was strange that Jane mentioned that the zip neckline was new, because I was sure that the one I ordered last year had the zip.  In fact, I almost purchased one at Costco but did not because it had the regular neckline.  Sure enough, I checked, and mine does have the zip neckline, and the sherpa lining.  Maybe the unlined one didn't have the zip before.  Anyway, I got the sherpa lined (zip neckline) last year for $39.98 with free shipping.  I love it and wore it pretty much all winter.  I may consider the unlined for fall and spring, since I'm always cold.

Honored Contributor

@Angie168 

Last year they did make the sherpa comfy with the 1/4 zip, I bought myself and DD one.

They seem to be sold out here, but they may bring it back here or still have it on the comfy website.

All of the complaints about being too tight in the neck area kept me from buying a comfy before they came out with the zip, as I hate anything constricting around my neck.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.