Honored Contributor

Re: Neon LEMON? Candace Cameron Bure TSV

@on the bay wrote:

I looked at the fabric close up on video and I call that heathered too @World Traveler. I don't know the difference.

And @MM13,

I heard her say on the video that they are not see through (including the white), and hopefully that's true.

@on the bay 

Heathered means it has two or more different colored fibers woven or knitted together so there's variation in color not texture. Slub has a bumpy texture and can be heathered as well. Heathered has to do with color and slub has to do with texture.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

I looked at the fabric close up on video and I call that heathered too @World Traveler. I don't know the difference.

And @MM13,

I heard her say on the video that they are not see through (including the white), and hopefully that's true.

@on the bay 

Heathered means it has two or more different colored fibers woven or knitted together so there's variation in color not texture. Slub has a bumpy texture and can be heathered as well. Heathered has to do with color and slub has to do with texture.

@SilleeMee Can I clone you? LOL!! I don't think I have ever had a question that you couldn't answer for me; and then, as a bonus, you give extra information that is so helpful. Heart

Honored Contributor

One of the later shows indicated she sold 77,000 of the tees, with at least one more presentation to go. Very happy for her! Mine arrived early this morning 30 miles from me, so hopefully they will be delivered today or tomorrow for sure.

Honored Contributor

Just received my olive T-shirt of Candace and really love it. It is very light to the touch, feels nice and soft and fits perfectly. I got a medium.

Looking forward to my purchase of the balloon blouse, which won't ship until sometime in May.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

Wow - you had fast shipping!   Mine hasn’t even shipped yet.  Glad to hear it’s a keeper. 😎

(edited to add:  I just checked my order and it said backordered so I decided to cancel it.  I didn’t want to wait for someone else’s return. )

Contributor

I ordered the Olive before midnight and the White right after and they're both "backordered" on my order status.  What the heck??  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I ordered three right at midnight and now they are all backordered too.  I'm really not understanding this and it's super annoying.

Honored Contributor

I got my whisteria and black today.  Love them.  As I said in my other post when this came up for pre-sale, I never thought I would live to see qvc sell this neckline, this sleeve length and this shirt length.

I did not order the white because I wasn't sure it was a crisp white or if it was see through.  "New Day White" made me think it was a yellow white or a brown white, so I was waiting for reviews before ordering.

I used the size chart/measurements to order my size and it fits perfectly.

I'll wait for white reviews before ordering more.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

Received my 3 today and love them.  Fit is perfect and the I really like the neckline style.  Really cute.  Material more substantial than I thought. Not see through. Can feel the linen in the shirt. Went back and ordered the white since it was available in my size.  Wish other designers would take note of the size measurements of these tshirts.  I have returnend all the d&c purchased recently because of the length and tigtness around the hips.  I have D&C t shirts purchased before I retired in 2005 that fit well and have held up over all these years.  Also Quacker Factory tees from the 90's that still fit well.