Honored Contributor

Re: Neon LEMON? Candace Cameron Bure TSV

I like the fabric and the colors.  I have tee shirts in every color offered already so I don't need doubles.

I do not like the length.  I am petite, but busty and the tees would be too short on me.  The rolled sleeves are a big no.  I already have several and barely wear them.  They never lay right after they are washed.

Lastly, they are a bit more expensive than what I am willing to spend for something I don't need.  I already have enough tee shirts to go a few months without wearing the same one.

Enjoy if you buy.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Worse yet!  Why do all of the hosts keep calling her "CAMERON" Instead of "CANDACE" ?????

I'd be calling them OUT!!!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper You're the best! Wonder why it didn't come up earlier. Hmm...

Am also looking at the peplum, but decided that that style only looks good on a very slim person and would not look good on me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Worse yet!  Why do all of the hosts keep calling her "CAMERON" Instead of "CANDACE" ?????

I'd be calling them OUT!!!

Candace does not seem to be the type of person who is rude, from what I have seen of her.

Honored Contributor

A lot of pieces are selling out.  So women don't care about what name the color has -- that's silly.  If the quality is there when you receive your pieces, Candace will definitely have a winning clothes line.  I believe women loved the color choices.  i know I did.  I can't wait to receive my long sleeve tee in Zesty Lemon.  I will wear it with dark blue jeans or dark charcoal gray pants.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Now that I've seen most of her line I think it is cute and something I would wear if the pieces were longer. I feel like it's made for petites!

I already have 2 other slub tees in the olive color and all of the other colors! I order a lot of slub tees. 

I paid 11.00 for three of Rinna's tees on a LT special and I get lots of G by Guiliana tees for 29.00. I don't think I've spent more than 30 on a tee and usually on sale a lot cheaper. I am teed out!

Honored Contributor

Tried to get some items.  Couldn't.  Everything is sold out in XXS & XS.  I missed out on on that long sleeve shirt this morning (every size in that is gone)  and I just missed out again on the color everyone wants (the honey melon in the long sleeve top)  I did manage to get the tee shirt and the jean jacket.  

Respected Contributor

It's not how much is sold, it's how much is returned.....

I'm a Lands End T-Shirt fan, those are practically indestructible.  You actually get sick of them before they wear out.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

It's not how much is sold, it's how much is returned.....

I'm a Lands End T-Shirt fan, those are practically indestructible.  You actually get sick of them before they wear out.

Yes!  This is a new line.  No one has tested it yet,washed  or worn it. 

Honored Contributor

I looked at the fabric close up on video and I call that heathered too @World Traveler. I don't know the difference.

And @MM13,

I heard her say on the video that they are not see through (including the white), and hopefully that's true.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"