Esteemed Contributor

Re: Neon LEMON? Candace Cameron Bure TSV

Obviously there are folks who just need something to complain about.   QVC's naming of colors leaves a lot to be desired but having said that what difference does it make when you can see the color for yourself and make your choice?.  I think Candace's  line is kind of cute and not overpriced for the most part.   It is apparently going over well with the viewers because everything is selling or sold out.   I didn't buy anything because I have so many jeans and tees from a variety of lines.  I'd have to live to a hundred to wear them all. Lol.  I love to shop and buy clothes.   However yesterday I made a trip to the outlet stores in our area and I haven't been out shopping for over a year - doing most of my shopping online at various stores.   The selection and prices were far better than most items at the Q.   I was like a kid in a candy shop.   I originally went to buy some casual clothes my MDH for our upcoming vacation and found so many cute things that I actually got to try on and feel.   It was fun and much more satisfying.   It's fun to get packages in the mail but not so much fun when you have to return and pay twice shipping charges. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked the lemon (lime) the best too!

It's crazy but after reading about it here, I liked the sleeves, the material, it pretty much looked cool and comfortable. I rarely order anything here and of course I have t-shirts but I only like one or 2 that I have.

$30 is not something I would spend on a t-shirt but I just really liked it

(and like many of QVC's "shirts' at least it wasn't $60)!

So I got one.

I just was really unsure of the size.    I went up a size and probably shouldn't have but maybe it will shrink. I really don't want anymore tight t-shirts but ones that are just right!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

You ladies are so generous to spend $35 on a t-shirt.   

I read the reviews on the printed "inpower" one and some compared the material to a big box store, thin and nothing special.

For a debut of a product line, I would of hoped someone would of picked a nice pima cotton soft and not thin to introduce the line.  Usually a name brand line starts out great with a nice quality piece of clothing.

Of course, can't have a new line without a tie dye hoodie and pants, they are everywhere, Sam;s, Marshalls, Costco etc.  Average price $20

I like her too, like her Hallmark movies etc. bummer.

Trusted Contributor

I thinks it's cute, love the colors...but I usually buy my t's from Amazon....they come two to a pack for 18.50.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@LovesNelson wrote:

I can see Neon LIME, but lemon?  It looks nothing like a yellow color.  And on the website it looks nothing like it does on TV.  I mean NOTHING!  LOL!

SMH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer wrote:

Really? Nit picking about the color name.  Her jean jacket looks exactly like the Laurie Felt one I just got for $20 inc shipping.  I got the olive ash tee.

I got 3 of the tops, the Westeria (like everyone else) the moss green and lemon whatever.  Also got the jean jacket. If i wasn't just a jean snob (if it's not Rag & Bone, it ain't a jean) I would have gotten the jeans!  Very cute, very youthful clothing. Shame on D & Co.....and old time QVC.

Honored Contributor

You've got to wonder why QVC thinks we need yet another vendor selling jeans, t-shirts and Jean jackets?  Really how much difference is there from the seemingly endless assortment of other similar items?  Are we to wear nothing but jeans and tees?  I don't see the point in this new line.  It certainly is nothing original at a time when originality is desperately needed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You've got to wonder why QVC thinks we need yet another vendor selling jeans, t-shirts and Jean jackets?  Really how much difference is there from the seemingly endless assortment of other similar items?  Are we to wear nothing but jeans and tees?  I don't see the point in this new line.  It certainly is nothing original at a time when originality is desperately needed. 

QVC is trying with this brand.   What I find refreshing about this line are tops that are 23" (yeah short, as I live & breathe!....exactly what you see in malls)  and not he usual 27" long top 90% of QVC sells. 

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

You ladies are so generous to spend $35 on a t-shirt.   

I read the reviews on the printed "inpower" one and some compared the material to a big box store, thin and nothing special.

For a debut of a product line, I would of hoped someone would of picked a nice pima cotton soft and not thin to introduce the line.  Usually a name brand line starts out great with a nice quality piece of clothing.

Of course, can't have a new line without a tie dye hoodie and pants, they are everywhere, Sam;s, Marshalls, Costco etc.  Average price $20

I like her too, like her Hallmark movies etc. bummer.

@Just Bling If you wear a t-shirt a lot, like it, feel good in it, and enjoy it, spend money on it.  It's a good investment.

If you don't really like it, don't feel good wearing it, and spend $1 on it but hate wearing it, it's a bad investment.

Honored Contributor

Nothing special, IMHO.  The host just said it might wrinkle just a tiny bit.  Hmmmm.  Makes me wonder how much is a "tiny bit" if a host even admits to it. But I'm not much of a fan of slub knit.