Contributor

Neon LEMON? Candace Cameron Bure TSV

I can see Neon LIME, but lemon?  It looks nothing like a yellow color.  And on the website it looks nothing like it does on TV.  I mean NOTHING!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

Re: Neon LEMON? Candace Cameron Bure TSV

Boring debut....T shirt? Let’s see jeans and leggings are next.  Same as everything else....

Esteemed Contributor

Really? Nit picking about the color name.  Her jean jacket looks exactly like the Laurie Felt one I just got for $20 inc shipping.  I got the olive ash tee.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's adorable with the rolled tacked down sleeves.  The colors offered are absolutely wonderful.  I really like longer sleeves otherwise I probably would have purchased a couple.  Keep it up, Candance with your great color choices.  I ended up purchasing her long sleeve tee in zesty yellow -- so cute (thank goodness it's not tunic).

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

The tees are  slub texture too. Here's al the colors -- so pretty.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

For it being boring, pretty much everything sold out in the first show.  I thought it was a great hour and purchased a few things.  I think Candace is adorable.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

For it being boring, pretty much everything sold out in the first show.  I thought it was a great hour and purchased a few things.  I think Candace is adorable.

Selling like hotcakes. I agree "boring"  looks great to me

Respected Contributor

@LovesNelson wrote:

I can see Neon LIME, but lemon?  It looks nothing like a yellow color.  And on the website it looks nothing like it does on TV.  I mean NOTHING!  LOL!

really? That was my first choice. A perfect summer color with texture. Who cares what the name is?

Honored Contributor

The Neon Wisteria (that pink/purple) is gone.  Disappeared first in XS (38.5" chest) .  So I guess all gone in all sizes except for Small.  Pretty obvious what color they liked. The "Lemon" color looks pretty.  Don't care what they call it.  All the colors will sell. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy any of the tees but I thought the colors were very pretty and I liked the fabric and style of them.  I think basic is good when it comes to things like this!  You can wear these things every day or spruce them up a bit.  Looking forward to see what she brings next!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin