Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need More Variety With Today Special Values (TSV)

[ Edited ]

I agree, but it is not just the the TSV...it is the repeats of so many Q products.  Anyone bored with IT Cosmetics, Vionic, Clarks, Temptations, Susan G, LOGO, HairMax etc.  For me, the Q is losing its appeal of the past...no longer are the products excellent quality, a good value nor new items.  Forgot to include Isaac M., Dooney/Burke to the repeats....

Honored Contributor

The only way t his could ever happen is if they have a LOT more vendors/products to offer. But with only a handful of vendors, well you get the idea.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

And funny Ms RedHeadedWench - you can actually see Graver, Ripka, IM, JR, D&B, D&Co and the like at flee markets, not to mention goodwill and salvation army.

I have and laughed outloud!!!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Funny but I don't hear any complaints about WEN....Holy cow..It's not one day that Wen is on..it's a Marathon. It's one day with a TSV and then it's 3 days of.. the same old same old OVER & OVER Again.. He goes over to all the Models and washes one of the Models hair to show the color. If you watch one show,you have watched them all.The only change is he presents NEW Scents every season ... At least with SG,IM Logo etc..they introduce new clothes. I don't watch all their shows,so if I catch one,the clothes are new to me..

Trusted Contributor

Don't forget the Serta mattresses.  That makes for exciting viewing!!!

Frequent Contributor

@Alexa6352
Not so funny.....but Wen hasn't really been on air very much since the end of June.  Yes, Chaz had a TSV yesterday and was on for quite a few hours but he also presented many new products yesterday.
Hope you don't go insane but Team Wen will be back on the 19th with more gallons and a new perfume scent.  Plus, they'll be back at the beginning of December for the Winter scents and another TSV.
YIPPEE.....I'm SO EXCITED!
@Alexa6352 wrote:

Funny but I don't hear any complaints about WEN....Holy cow..It's not one day that Wen is on..it's a Marathon. It's one day with a TSV and then it's 3 days of.. the same old same old OVER & OVER Again.. He goes over to all the Models and washes one of the Models hair to show the color. If you watch one show,you have watched them all.The only change is he presents NEW Scents every season ... At least with SG,IM Logo etc..they introduce new clothes. I don't watch all their shows,so if I catch one,the clothes are new to me..

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT