Contributor

Need More Variety With Today Special Values (TSV)

Is it just me, or do the TSVs seem to becoming predictable, redundant, and just plain boring? I'm sure it must be tough coming up with 364 different products to feature as TSVs, but every time I tune in there seems to be a Dyson vacuum, a clothing item from Susan Graver or Isaac Mizrahi, a Dell or HP computer, or a Judith Ripka piece. I can't speak for everyone out there, but I'd like to see a wider range of items. Anyone else feel the same?

Re: Need More Variety With Today Special Values (TSV)

I was just thinking this ABOUT THE SAME ITEMS and this was posted two years ago! Susan Graver, Judith Ripka, Beauty, Dell. I used to love the variety for QVC TSVs but each month seems to be half new items and half predictable!

Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  I was looking at the program guide and the Vitamix is a TSV yet again!!!  Oh joy - another day of the Vitamix over and over again!  Well looks like I won't be watching that day so I will definitely save some money.

Trusted Contributor

I agree!  Enough with Susan Graver items!  Doesn't she have at least one every month?  I don't see where they are any special value, either!  Dyson should be limited to to two a year!  I remember when the TSV would actually be a good value.  Today, you only save $5 or $10 at most.  It's safer to wait for reviews, because you're not going to save any money!

Valued Contributor

KNOW WHAT MODEL AND PRICE BY ANY CHANCE REALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE.

Esteemed Contributor

no, you are not alone. QVC has become predictable with their programming in general and their TSV's in particular.

The programming on a weekly basis is a bore.  I seldom watch on the weekends and not much during the week.  I DVR other proramming and watch it instead.

Occasional Contributor

Not another Vitamix!!! This has been the special value three or four times!!!! Noo! I cannot watch any more presentations on it! I agree on getting more variety for the TSV!!! There are so many products out there to choose from for a TSV!!!! 365 days, thousands of products to choose from! 

Valued Contributor

Does anyone else notice that they are pushing the TSVs more as the best FIND of the day, rather than the best VALUE??

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

And quess what the recipes will be!  Peanut butter, potato soup, chocolate fondue, smoothies, etc!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Here Here! I totally agree!

Where are all the vendors? Are they fleeing the Q for brighter horizons?

There is simply no variety in TSV's or regular shows these days. It's shoe after shoe, or clothing item after clothing item..or heaven forbid the dreaded Dyson or Vitamix!

Where has Keurig gone? Heaven forbid Bose (they went to HSN). And please stop with the mattresses. How can you buy a mattress on tv? I wonder what the return rate is on those. Please move on from Temptations. I know they are a cash cow for you all, but really, some decent non-tacky tableware for a change.

I know the price of jewelry...you know REAL jewelry, not the enhanced or the clad or the junk filled with silicone...at least we are seeing the notation on the screen now...how about some decent costume jewelry, besides Joan Rivers and Susan Graver. Geez, her stuff looks like flea market finds. And please, stop withe the Ripka. Enough is enough.

Well now that I have stopped kvetching, and after I look over the vendors I mentioned, if QVC got rid of those vendors, they would have nothing to show.