Respected Contributor

I've always felt that the nails should not otherwise distract the viewer from the jewelry item being presented. That goes for for length, color, bedazzling or whatever.

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Jill Bauer

qjbnails.jpg

This looks like my nails always have looked.  Piano playing and cooking and feeding animals and just life they don't grow.  Which is ok with me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Deanna

qdeannanails.jpg

Beautiful !  plus they are her own natural nails which there is no substitute.

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Mary Beth Roe

qmbrnails.jpg

not crazy about MB nails ,  the shape is odd .  She has nice hand though I will say .

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Jennifer Coffeyqjcnails.jpg

like the shade of polish , she has pretty hands too.

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Jane Treacy

qjtnails.jpg

it seems she did her own manicure and the sparkle is a little messy which is distracting.   I'm all for wearing it fir St Patrick's day , pretty shade of green , but not on a jewelry show . Irl yes .

Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Rosina Grosso

qrgnails.jpg

love this shade ,  I wear one very similar  wonder if it's Zoya polish shade Mae?

Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
The very least - if your going to be modeling jewelry on Gem day- then get yourself a professional manicure!

I remember "back in the day", hosts used to have impeccable manicured nails.  It was delightful watching a host present jewelry up close and see beautiful nails.

I like Jane T. a lot.  Guess there was no time for a fresh manicure that day.

Respected Contributor

my faves of those posted were Deanna's and Courtney's. Classy and pretty. Not over the top. Speaking of nails. I've had a gel mani for two weeks. Needs to be soaked off today. But I'm not going for another one. I'll keep my nails polished and protected with good products in light colors. I really like them short. Wore them long most of my life. My how I've changed. Also unwilling to spend the time and money needed to maintain nails like some of the hosts have. I gotta be me. 😆 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

Deanna

qdeannanails.jpg

Deanna for the win!!!