Respected Contributor

Are these really worth it?  I am so used to pull up jeans and pants...not sure about these.  Pricey too.

Contributor

Why are these listed separately, with different item numbers, by color when you look for them online? It seems to me that alters the ability to return and get a different color without paying the extra shipping and handling, it makes it a pain in the neck to look at each of them separately to decide what color you want, and the Q and A's have to be looked up item by item. Why QVC?

Honored Contributor
Watch for sales elsewhere. I wanted to try them and Chico’s had them marked down to $19. Nice but not worth their normal high price!
Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

In a word; no.

I've owned 4 pair of this brand, different styles and jean "names"...so I speak from personal experience.

Overpriced. Over hyped. 

After several hours I had to keep pulling them up to stay secure (all versions I found this to be my personal experience). 

At the time I was wearing a 6 and purchased a 4 - to no avail, they were not living up to the expectation or the promise of a so-called custom fit.

I had 2 pair in black (first wearing they left dark 'dye marks' on my cloth car seat) & after washing them for the very first time they faded to an unsightly blackish-grey.

1 pair in deep dark denim and a light pair.

All were very cute (initially) and looked nice (at first).

I ended up giving all of them away to a girl I worked wirth, she was a size 8 - they fit her and she wore them to death. She was so thankful for the hand-me-down. 

At least my purchase made someone's day.

Perhaps if you purchase them on easy pay and don't thrill at your new go-to-jean, you at least won't be out the high price point - you have 90 days to decide.  Worth it for sure to see if YOU love them for YOURSELF.

Best of luck.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of pairs and don't find them any more special than my comfy Denim & Co. pull on jeans, which are half the price or less.  I won't be buying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

At this stage in my life, I prefer at least some elastic in the waste. Plus, I think the price is outrageous.  I guess that's why I don't own any of this brand.

Valued Contributor

@IllinoisbornI totally agree. It is so confusing and unnecessary when they get too many item numbers involved. 

I understand one item number for regular and one for petite but one per color is just way too messy. 

Respected Contributor

Pricey agree, and any pants or jeans I order, using the Q size charts and garment measurements, never fit me. I have given up buying pants and shoes off TV.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Are these really worth it?  I am so used to pull up jeans and pants...not sure about these.  Pricey too.

They are worth it if they fit you.  NYDJ fit me to a tea!  The only complaint I have is with the jeans, even in the petite sizing, they have to be hemmed.