Valued Contributor

I thought the same thing. But the rise starts below the waistband. So with the wider waistband I took a chance. They came up to my natural waist. I am getting sick of jegging and skinny jeans. The Celeste are a little bigger. The Lana was a little snug & the Rinse seem just right. All the same size. I have to make a decisio soon! I don't know if these shrink if ptin the dryer or not. I usually just so 4 or 5 minutes on my lowest setting just to take any wrinkles out. I'm 5"8" with a 31 inseam. The 32" look fine with my shoes on.

Valued Contributor

All I can say is you can not depend on the size charts for the specific garment. I got 3 colors, all the same size & they all fit differently. If I only tried one pair I would have never known. QVC has to see the posts about customers saying the clothes do not match the size chart. Especially when it's many people. If they don't fit they need to redo the chart or expect returns or exchanges which I can never get. 

Respected Contributor

This post is from 2019.  There is another thread about the current TSV a little farther down the page. 

Esteemed Contributor

The only jeans I will buy again are Laurie Felt silky denim, and G by Giuliana.