Respected Contributor

Maybe they should of done a huge blow up graphic backdrop of that O magazine cover

instead of carrying around the stupid magazine and saying Oprah a zillion times.....

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Those remind me of 1980's denim jeans. No thanks! 😁😂

Super Contributor

I'm 5 feet tall and I need a 26 inch inseam. 30 is way too long. Also, this brand does vanity sizing. Meaning I am a 2 in every brand, but in this brand I go down to a 0 or double 0. And the waist is very high. As far as I'm concerned, they are your mother's jeans!!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I love NYDJ, and this is a good price. Yes, they sometimes have them at Nordstrom Rack, but they are not always cheaper than this, and the styles and sizes are limited. For me, I wear this style in my normal size (2). It's confusing that they say to size down. Look at their size chart and go with that. 

And...what's up with the Oprah hate? No one is telling you to buy jeans because she wears them. The fact is, her "favorite things" lists do influence sales, and for me, it's been a way to discover new products. If you don't like her, fine, but this isn't about her. NYDJ is right to tout her endorsement.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

I didn't take it as people "hating" on Oprah.  I thought it was just over-kill to repeatedly mention her during presentations.

Valued Contributor

@lulu1  I totally agree with you.. I'm not sure QVC got the MEMO about how most of their shoppers do not care about OPRAH...at least I don't...

Super Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

@lulu1  I totally agree with you.. I'm not sure QVC got the MEMO about how most of their shoppers do not care about OPRAH...at least I don't...

Most of their shoppers do not care about Oprah? I guess there was a survey that I missed...

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

A 30 inch inseam is not a petite in my opinion. I have tons of jeans but I’m always open to buying more...not, these.

You're so right!!!

Regular Contributor

Can’t wear these.  Petite is right length, but the rise will never fit.  I need a short.  Have to wear Quacker to get the right fit. Not petite, just short legged.

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

@Alexa6352  Care to share that memo?  Most???