Valued Contributor

I love the looks of these jeans but sadly I have to pass after I checked the online measurements. The front rise is absolute too short for me. They would never cover my after menopausal tummy. 😩😩😩

Honored Contributor

These pants run generous.  

Valued Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

These pants run generous.  

Yes, everywhere except the front rise! 

Esteemed Contributor

A 30 inch inseam is not a petite in my opinion. I have tons of jeans but I’m always open to buying more...but not these.

Honored Contributor

NYDJ Ami my favorite. Since on the topic recently ordered Logo jeans. Love! The fabric and fit. Came back for another style with the same fabric and measurements. Bonus! Both are clearance priced. 

Esteemed Contributor

After watching the presentation, I am already tired of hearing about Oprah and I am really tired of hearing how everyone orders a size down.  I know that the sizing is an important part of this brand, but I almost feel that it is size shaming.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I tried to order a size down and had to exchange for my regular size. I wore on a round trip of  a nine hour flight and was comfortable with no bagging.  I could not even pull up a size smaller. The regular measurements fit my normal size. It just did not work for me but glad free exchanges  available.

Esteemed Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

A 30 inch inseam is not a petite in my opinion. I have tons of jeans but I’m always open to buying more...not, these.

@Vivian   Yes, way too long for petites. Notice that during the presentation the petite model had hers cuffed.  The presenter started to uncuff them but quickly stopped before they were completely uncuffed and rolled them up quickly.

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl  I do not understand this size down ordering. I have been wearing these jeans since they first appeared in the stores. I wear the same size I wear in every other jeans I have ever purchased. I do really like them. They keep their shape and look really nice even after wearing for a really long time. I cannot stand this Oprah reference. As a matter of fact I had to shut the set. I do not care what jeans she wears. I do not spend my money based on what a celebrity wears. I can think for myself. In my opinion this is a terrible selling tactic. You are telling me I cannot think for myself Oprah has to do my thinking. Good grief!

Honored Contributor

@Vivian 

I agree 28 or 29 inches is a true petite, for me a 30 onch inseam would need to be hemmed

@Vivian wrote:

A 30 inch inseam is not a petite in my opinion. I have tons of jeans but I’m always open to buying more...not, these.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.