Respected Contributor

Re: NYDJ TSV arrived and not a perfect fit!

My tall Barnet (gray) just arrived and I love the fit. Even though I ordered two colors at the same time, the Langley just shipped today so I won't receive it for another week. I'm hoping the fit is the same because these look great on. 

Regular Contributor

I received my NYDJ TSV in the grey today.  I ordered up a size after I saw how they fit on models and hosts.  I ordered the regular length which had a stated length of 29".  The jeans I received had a length of 27" which made them ridiculously short (I was worried about the 29" length) 

If you received the tall jeans what did you find the actual length to be?.  I am wondering if they are running short in all lengths, or if the pair I got was mis-labeled as regular when it was actually a petite.  It didn't seem short in the stride, so I am suspecting it was mis-made. 

Respected Contributor

Well, mine go back. The waistband is so tight, can't sit in them. I really think the product was misrepresented. Back they go and I HATE to return

Honored Contributor

O/P:  I would exchange for a Medium with free shipping.

No harm in doing that.  Might as well try.

Good luck to you.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

The vendor seriously misrepresented the sizing on this item. Ordered the large as I'm a solid 14 and being right in the middle of the range, they should have fit nicely according to the presentations. Wasn't able to get them past my hips they were so small and tight. Next to no stretch and the fabric was very heavy and stiff. First time I've ordered from this brand, won't be ordering again.  I plan on marking them defective with the hope of not paying the return shipping. 

Respected Contributor

@picco wrote:

The vendor seriously misrepresented the sizing on this item. Ordered the large as I'm a solid 14 and being right in the middle of the range, they should have fit nicely according to the presentations. Wasn't able to get them past my hips they were so small and tight. Next to no stretch and the fabric was very heavy and stiff. First time I've ordered from this brand, won't be ordering again.  I plan on marking them defective with the hope of not paying the return shipping. 

I too am a solid size 14. This piece of junk garment arrived yesterday and like you, I couldn't even pull them on. Agree that the fabic is heavy and stiff. I'm furious that I have to spend money on a return for an item that was blatantly misrepresented. 

Harmonize the World
Super Contributor

I received mine yesterday and tried to put them on today. I wear a 12 so I ordered a large. Couldn’t get them past my knees. I’m so upset because I ordered three pairs and now I have to pay for shipping twice. Not fair because these are defective.
Respected Contributor

@usffan wrote:
I received mine yesterday and tried to put them on today. I wear a 12 so I ordered a large. Couldn’t get them past my knees. I’m so upset because I ordered three pairs and now I have to pay for shipping twice. Not fair because these are defective.

Like others, I'm marking mine defective and requesting a return shipping reimbursement 

Harmonize the World
Valued Contributor

Mine came yesterday and I havent tried them on but I already know they are going back. I've never seen jeans so heavy & stiff. I don't even plan to try them on. Just awful.
Esteemed Contributor

Mine are going back!Woman Mad  These are totally defective:  stiff as a board, no give at all.  Ordered the medium, 6/8/10, and since I'm an 8 in jeans these should have fit.

I could not even get them past my knees!!!  It's easier to get into a pair of control Spanx leggings than these things.

I find QVC not so good in the sizing measurement vs actual measure department:  HSN is much better for assuring a proper fit in all their clothing - never have to return items from them!