Honored Contributor

Re: NYDJ TSV - October 2, 2023

Leah looks fantastic in her NYDJs this morning.

Respected Contributor

I've never tried this brand but the price seems good compared to what they usually sell for in the stores.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes, I thought the same thing!  My next thought was I wondered if she sized down.  I'm thinking she didnt.  She looked nicer than any of the models!  Too tight!  

Regular Contributor

Here’s something helpful I’ve learned when it comes to the sizing of the NYDJ jeans and the spokesman should know this by now (smh). But always check the cotton content of the jeans. If one pair has a higher cotton content than another pair and less viscose or polyester, don’t size down because that pair won’t have the stretch you need. If you look, you’ll see that the black and brown pairs have higher cotton content than the blue denim pairs do and less polyester and viscose so if you’re buying either of those pairs I would suggest that you get more with your regular size because cotton doesn’t give or stretch the way viscose or polyester or nylon does. That’s the lesson I learned when it came to ordering NYDJ jeans and trying to get it right. I sure hope this helps someone.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm confused (not unusual lol). So those who say they can't find the right fit in the brand, do you go by their measurements chart? Or the actual garment measurements or what?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@Curlstotame wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yes, I thought the same thing!  My next thought was I wondered if she sized down.  I'm thinking she didnt.  She looked nicer than any of the models!  Too tight!  

@Curlstotame  Yes, Leah said she sized down one -- from her size 14 down to a size 12.

Honored Contributor

Just once, I would like to see a trouser jean...these (TSV) and most all of QVC's pants are snug fitting, and it is not my style.

Esteemed Contributor

Look left over from last yr . See where Sawn's opinion  is on caption  for this jean.

Is she QVC's fashion expert ?

Honored Contributor

I like this brand.  I ordered the Landslide.

Esteemed Contributor

Pass. This brand doesn't work on me and jeans are heavy.