Trusted Contributor

What a BARGAIN - ONLY $50 for a pair of shorts - NOT.

Super Contributor

I hope the hosts aren't wearing these shorts all day long with high heels.   

Honored Contributor

I think they look nice on everyone I've seen so far but for me I'd rather not have my shorts tight around my thighs. I like my shorts with a bit more room for breathability.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Easy pass.  I don't wear shorts. 

Me either though I will wear PJ shorts, at the beach and occasionally around the house.  But not denim shorts.

Respected Contributor

Re: NYDJ TSV - May 15, 2023

[ Edited ]

On this show with Kerstin the zipper is pulling open on the model with the black shorts. They look great on Adel with the white shorts and not too tight.

I still cringe everytime they show the pic of Angela.

Respected Contributor

I stayed up late to see this??????? Cat Mad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

The shorts are way too tight on the model Angela this morning!

@luvmyteddy4    Angela definitely should not be going down a size.  Her appearance borders on the obscene.  We get the same appearance everytime NYDJ is presented and she models.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd have considered these if the inseam were longer, like 10" or even 11". A Bermuda length would have worked better for me. I think Leah and the models looked nice but 8-9" is too short for my preference.

Respected Contributor

You can tell when Leah wears something she's not comfortable in - she crosses her leg during her presentations. Just like she did when she wore the bathing suit on air. I thought she might tip over this morning trying to present clothing while keeping her leg crossed. I wonder if she does this to appear slimmer?

Honored Contributor

I tried several NYDJ full length jeans on in a local department store years ago and couldn't find any that I liked. I haven't tried their shorts, but my experience with their jeans doesn't encourage me. I also don't like the shape of these shorts. They look tight to me even with a slit. I prefer a short with a bit more room in the legs which IMO makes my legs look slimmer and is more comfortable.