Respected Contributor

@nomoney wrote:

Mine arrived today and I will have to return them because they are too short. I ordered a petite based on the inseam measurement but I need the regular length. It doesn't look like there are any left in stock, though.

Oh no!  How much shorter were they from what was stated? 

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday.  I bought the lightest color Celeste as soon as I received the preorder e-mail. This was my first pair of NYDJ jeans and I’ve always wanted to try them. I knew I needed petite since I’m 5’3” and guessed on the size which ended up being perfect.  I was worried they would be too long at 30” (I normally take a 28”-29”) and they are a little longer but still works for me.  I really like the material (lighter weight) and the color Celeste.  They are a keeper for me. 😁

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

Mine arrived yesterday.  I bought the lightest color Celeste as soon as I received the preorder e-mail. This was my first pair of NYDJ jeans and I’ve always wanted to try them. I knew I needed petite since I’m 5’3” and guessed on the size which ended up being perfect.  I was worried they would be too long at 30” (I normally take a 28”-29”) and they are a little longer but still works for me.  I really like the material (lighter weight) and the color Celeste.  They are a keeper for me. 😁

That's encouraging since I ordered these also Woman Happy but my order now says the dreaded "backordered" which wasn't there until today.  And I can cancel the orders also which wasn't there since I placed the orders that day.  How strange.

Could I ask when you say you guessed at the size....did you do what they recommend and go down a size or did you use the actual measurements on the size chart to order size??  Or the "click here" for measurements??  

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Has anyone's TSV jeans order shipped yet?  I ordered several at midnight. The status said Preparing Your Order for a few days and just now changed to Backorder.  

@santorini   Same here BACKORDERED now!  what is going on and I can even cancel the orders!  I am on the fence and thinking of doing that on one of them.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@nomoney wrote:

Mine arrived today and I will have to return them because they are too short. I ordered a petite based on the inseam measurement but I need the regular length. It doesn't look like there are any left in stock, though.

Oh no!  How much shorter were they from what was stated? 

@nomoney  How tall are you?  I ordered the petite and am 5' 4" and a 30in inseam is what they said on air for that...and it that is the case they should be just fine as I rarely wear high heels.  

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

That's encouraging since I ordered these also Woman Happy but my order now says the dreaded "backordered" which wasn't there until today.  And I can cancel the orders also which wasn't there since I placed the orders that day.  How strange.

Could I ask when you say you guessed at the size....did you do what they recommend and go down a size or did you use the actual measurements on the size chart to order size??  Or the "click here" for measurements??  

Thanks!

I have been wearing Laurie Felt brand jeans in small so I wasn’t sure what numerical size I was anymore.  I think I’m a size 8 so I ordered the size 6 petite. I also looked at the garment size chart. I measured mine and they are 30” inseam on the petite. 

Contributor

I usually wear a 30 inch inseam and I usually buy regular length jeans.  I am 5'7". I ordered the Petite because it seemed like these jeans were running long, but they aren't.  I didn't measure the actual inseam on the jeans I received and they are packed up to return. 

Contributor

I requested an exchange for the regular length but I'm sure they won't have any available. Also, I'm usually a size 14 and I ordered a 12 and the fit is fabulous. Everything but the length! I got the bleached denim wash. 

Contributor

@SeaMaiden Why not just make the sizing true to size? This SIZE DOWN business is just a ploy...unnecessary. Who cares if you SIZE DOWN?  You are still whatever size you are.  

Right you are, in my numerous decades on this earth NO ONE has ever asked to see my size tag!! 

Occasional Contributor
My Celeste just shipped today but my white ones have gone to backorder. I ordered an hour after midnight.