Frequent Contributor

The Q is obviously desperate for orders.  If you do decide to purchase the capri's and you decided to edit your order for size or color,  don't bother.  I ordered the grey pair and hour and a half ago and decided I had better change the size 4 that I ordered to a size 2.  I tried to do it myself but the computer would not let me.  I had to wait until customer serv ice opened up so they could do it.  They refused to change the order or cancel it because, " the item has already gone to process". Smiley Mad

Valued Contributor

@Sir Cancelot I understand your frustration but in this case the inability to change sizes may work out for you. I am a typical size 4 in QVC world, 5’2”, 117 lbs with a straight up and down figure. I have bought NYDJ twice, stuck with my size 4 and it was the right call. Size 2 would have been painted on.

I do think it depends on how you are built. Maybe if I had a curvy figure with a small waist I could have sized down, not sure. Anyway, I hope it works out for you!

Honored Contributor

Re: NYDJ Capri's

[ Edited ]

@Sir Cancelot  It's not only with the current TSV, it happens often.  I think it may be because they aren't shipping from a QVC warehouse but direct from the manufacture, so once the order is placed it can't be changed or cancelled. I've had that happen a few times so I'd have to wait for delivery then return them. Once you receive them, if you don't keep them, call CS and tell them you tried to cancel the order but was prevented.  They may comp the shipping for you.  

When NYDJ had the crops TSV, I ordered two different colors each in two sizes, my usual and one size down.  I didn't believe I could wear the smaller size and I wanted insurance so I got both.  It turned out the smaller ones fit me perfectly.  I was finally able to wear a pair of them recently and I love them,

Respected Contributor
Weird. I’ve never needed to change my order after I ordered.
Honored Contributor

Already gone to process but they'll sit there for a week in process before they finally ship.

Frequent Contributor

Re: NYDJ Capri's

[ Edited ]

Thanks all for the support.  They better be on that brown truck coming to me by Monday!Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sir Cancelot    I wouldn't say they're desperate for orders at all.  The darn things are about sold out.  That doesn't speak out desperation.  Lots of people eager to pay $70. for a pair if capris.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor
@Sir Cancelot. Maybe Customer service does have it out for you. They see your name and give you a hard time!😂
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I love crop pants for summer but when I saw $70......no way! I just go to Walmart.