Frequent Contributor

Hi, I bought the NYDJ in RIverfron and I got them yesterday.  I sized down to a 4 and I can hardly button them. Did any one else have this issue?  I am trying to decide if I should buy a 6 or just cut my losses and get a refund.  BTW I always size down to a 4 in this line. 

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot size down with NYDJ.  I buy my normal size and they fit perfectly. They are the only jeans I buy.

Frequent Contributor

Oh interesting, I always size down from a 6 to a 4 in this line and they usually fit. 

Trusted Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

Oh interesting, I always size down from a 6 to a 4 in this line and they usually fit. 

I also size down form a 6 to 4 amd they fit perfectly. Nice snap back in the back waist area. I have always had jeans stick out there until now. I love they way they fit and look.

I purchased the Teresa Ankle jeans in all 3 colors. I am 5' and the length was regular on me. Hard to find the correct inseam for petite but the 27" inseam was perfect for me.

I was sorry it took so long for me to try them but the size down was confusing for me but now I get it. I believe it's to get the proper fit in the waist area and sizing down works. They just conform to your waist and hips. Beautiful fitting jeans.

Honored Contributor

I size down in NYDJ