Respected Contributor

Re: NO PETITES! NO TALLS! THE FORGOTTEN.

[ Edited ]

@mwmc wrote:

Amy said during Lisa Rinna's earlier show for petites it was "no problem, just go to the tailor".  Um, no I will not go to the tailor for my everyday clothing. Why should I add to the price of my clothes. Qvc needs more petite models under 5 '2.  And quite trying to sell me LOGO because Amy and Sharon can wear it, I am not buying it. Logo is not for petites in any way, shape or form.

@mwmc @Financialgrl  I agree, no way would I spend the additional money on tailoring just because they don't offer petites, but there are some people who do (maybe not on LIsa Rinna's clothes but on Linea perhaps). 

It's funny because Sharon presents LOGO often and I just find most of it way too long.  I have only purchased one LOGO top which I quite like, but most of it is not for me.

Respected Contributor

@mwmc wrote:

Amy said during Lisa Rinna's earlier show for petites it was "no problem, just go to the tailor".  Um, no I will not go to the tailor for my everyday clothing. Why should I add to the price of my clothes. Qvc needs more petite models under 5 '2.  And quite trying to sell me LOGO because Amy and Sharon can wear it, I am not buying it. Logo is not for petites in any way, shape or form.

@mwmc I am petite and I wear LOGO every day. I would not go to a tailor either. I just read the garment measurements and buy what works. But, of course, you don’t have to buy it.  That is your prerogative.

Esteemed Contributor

I will not have them altered.  I would just rather not buy them at all.