Regular Contributor

Bought a Ninja 6-in-1 @ Costco on a good deal before Christmas. They have a great return policy, so thought I would give it a shot. Already own and use a Phillips air fryer frequently.  Well, didn't unpack and start using the Ninja until after the holidays. But once I started, it is getting well used.  Haven't taken it off my counter.  Watching the TSV, I like the new configuration even more as the internal basket size is wider and longer and not as deep. Baked my Pillsbury crescents likely-split last night for dinner...no heat from my large oven. Done fresh fish, steak, bagels, baked potatoes, fresh veggies, assorted frozen items, burgers, hot dogs. Just thought I would pass on my experience if you are thinking about the TSV. Of course, my model was a lot less $, but it does all of the same functions.  I am also able to open the lid under my cabinets. Like that a lot.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen the TSV presentation, so I don't know the difference between

this one and the Ninja Foodi XL that I've had for about 5 months - got the last one in stock at WM for a really good price.  I have only used it for grilling and air fry - I

need to try baking in it.  @DancinQueen I was very happy also to see that the lid opens under my cabinets.  I didn't expect that.