Super Contributor

Since this jacket duo is considered "unisex", should women size down a size (or two)?

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

According to Carolyn Gracie, if you are between sizes, you should size up from your regular QVC sizing.

Honored Contributor

@leighagemini

Those jacket sizes are men sizes = department store sizing.

Therefore, I strongly recommend if you want to purchase go by your department store size NOT QVC vanity sizing.

Example:  I wear a 9/10 (medium) = department store

TSV - I would get a man's small

QVC sizing - I am XS in their "vanity" sizing.  Last time I was that size was the day I was born.

FWIW, on the TSV website, there is detailed measurment info.

==============

I plan on getting 3 of the TSV as xmas gifts before midnight.  You can't beat the price.  Really good deal.  In my area, QVC is spot on about the retail price. 

I was waiting for a sale at my local sports store that sells NFL items.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Jayne just announced that she is wearing a "small."

She's short & pear shaped so the TSV looks slightly snug on her.  She would need to size up IF she was to wear something heavy underneath for 40 degrees type weather.

She looks cute in the TSV.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Of course it would be best for QVC to bring in both Men's and Women's sizing for this.  Don't know why they don't.  But since that isn't the case, it makes it difficult to pick the correct size as only a bust measurement is provided.  No waist or, more importantly, no hip measurement.  This is sized for a man and they are cut up and down for the most part while we women have curves.  Hip measurement is very important to order correct size.  With the size small having a 46" bust, it is definitely running very large for the chest but I could see pear-shaped women having a difficult time determining which size would work for their body type.

Super Contributor

I bought a team hoodie last Decenber, it was also the TSV back then. It has a red sherpa lining, it's very nice, love it, probably start wearing it again soon. Still a little too warm here on Cape Cod. They still have it available, very limited sizes and teams. My size and team sold out fast. Today's TSV is a lot nicer, I'll just g=have to wish for now, because I really want the TSV coming up at midnight. Smiley Happy  When i ordered the hoodie last year $57.96 on easy pay, not sure if it was free shipping? I'm a 3X and it fits great, no shrinkage after a couple of washes. Go Patriots!!! Squish the fish!!!  I don't usually take selfies, but I was sharing the photo with my son12643021_1267042439979693_1133269344420901805_n.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Bigbear52 wrote:

I bought a team hoodie last Decenber, it was also the TSV back then. It has a red sherpa lining, it's very nice, love it, probably start wearing it again soon. Still a little too warm here on Cape Cod. They still have it available, very limited sizes and teams. My size and team sold out fast. Today's TSV is a lot nicer, I'll just g=have to wish for now, because I really want the TSV coming up at midnight. Smiley Happy  When i ordered the hoodie last year $57.96 on easy pay, not sure if it was free shipping? I'm a 3X and it fits great, no shrinkage after a couple of washes. Go Patriots!!! Squish the fish!!!  I don't usually take selfies, but I was sharing the photo with my son12643021_1267042439979693_1133269344420901805_n.jpg

It fits you nicely.

QVC Customer Care