Regular Contributor

@Queenofeverything wrote:

I checked Sephora and they have this set for only $38.00.  If you live near a store, there is no shipping.  I've been curious about this brand for a while and think I'll just toddle down to the mall and check it out.  I really don't want to buy fragrances I haven't tried before.

Sephora's set is not this set.  Better check again.I have never tried these but my neighbor uses a NEST fragrance and always smells so nice.

Trusted Contributor

I have never tried Nest fragrances, but I ordered the set after reading the positive reviews and remarks on the product. So ladies, I am trusting that you all have excellent taste!!!!

Looking forward to receiving it. I even went on auto-delivery incase I love it and then I can share them with my daughter and friends.

Occasional Contributor

To make the distinction, the set Sephora has are rollerballs, the TSV are travel sprays. 

Honored Contributor

I'm undecided.  I am a total fragrance junky but the couple of NEST scents I tried in Sephora I didn't care for at all.  I remember one was Dahlia and Vines but I don't remember what the other was.   

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm undecided.  I am a total fragrance junky but the couple of NEST scents I tried in Sephora I didn't care for at all.  I remember one was Dahlia and Vines but I don't remember what the other was.   

Here's the thing™ (lol), even if you like only two of them, the set (with s/h) is still cheaper than paying $25/each.

Honored Contributor

I ordered...... I can't wait to try. I love the candles that I have tried in the past, and I have read rave reviews on their diffusers as well.......I have never smelled any of the perfumes, so anxious to get mine!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NEST TSV - Friday 4/28

[ Edited ]

@Mayfayre wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Here's the thing™ (lol), even if you like only two of them, the set (with s/h) is still cheaper than paying $25/each.

It's not cheaper if you don't like the fragrances. I would like to try them before I buy them. The body chemistry of people makes a difference on how the scent will react on your body.

Esteemed Contributor

Tiny sizes.

Regular Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Mayfayre wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

It's not cheaper if you don't like the fragrances. I would like to try them before I buy them. The body chemistry of people makes a difference on how the scent will react on your body.

But if you do know that you like at least two of them, then it is a good deal. I knew that two were sure bets for me, and thought that I would like at least another two based upon their ingredient list (which I do) because some of those ingredients have been in other perfumes that have smelled good on me. The remaining two don't smell bad on me; they're just not scents that I would choose to use often when I have the others available.

Not to mention that breaking up the set into individual bottles makes them great stocking stuffers at Christmas time.