Respected Contributor

Would love to know what it will be....   fragrance? diffusers?   I'm thinking it may not be a candle since that would be a little too soon after Harry's candles.   Anyone know?

Esteemed Contributor

I just hope it's not another set of .025 oz rollerball or dabber EDPs. As nice as those sets are for experiencing a number of Nest fragrances without making a big investment, I'd rather see a TSV in a fragrance layering set. That would be a full size EDP, body cream, bath gel, and maybe include a small size EDP for travel.  They could offer a choice of scents same as they have done for Philosphy fragrance layering TSV sets. 

Respected Contributor

@Trix   Sounds really nice....   sadly they don't have a body lotion in my favorite scent,  PARADISE.   Would love it if they did.

Regular Contributor

Re: NEST TSV 8/14

[ Edited ]

I just received a sampler set from The Perfumed Court. I would love a variety of all of the Nest offerengs in EDP. With a good price! I missed the autodelivery TSV they had  few months ago. Does anyone remember what scents were in that one? My samples were of Indigo (like) Amazon Lily (love) Midnight Fleur, Passiflora (like) Paradise (love). I tried several at Sephora whie on vaction in San Fran and found one I absolutely loved but I got mixed up on which ones I actually put on my skin!

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I just hope it's not another set of .025 oz rollerball or dabber EDPs. As nice as those sets are for experiencing a number of Nest fragrances without making a big investment, I'd rather see a TSV in a fragrance layering set. That would be a full size EDP, body cream, bath gel, and maybe include a small size EDP for travel.  They could offer a choice of scents same as they have done for Philosphy fragrance layering TSV sets. 

@Trix  After the set that was a TSV, maybe they WILL do a layering scent.  The TSV informed many people of the different fragrances.  "You know what we have.  Which would you like to layer?"

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor
Spoiler
To those of you who have tried the Nest fram.grances which one is the ligh st and more floral.  I tried the Midnight
Fleur but too heavy  and too sweet for my taste.  Any suggestions. Thank you

Honored Contributor

sandalwood and black tulip are anything but floral and sweet   

you can get samples at Sephora 

Super Contributor

can't find any infor on the nest tsv for that date.  its showing another tsv.

Occasional Contributor

Yep, info I have shows Women in Contol as the TSV.  Nest has a show at 1am.

Respected Contributor

Re: NEST TSV 8/14

[ Edited ]

If Nest is not the TSV for 8/14, then they definitely made a change to the schedule.   I'll take a look.  Thanks.

You are absolutely correct.   Nest is no longer in the midnight time slot.  Too bad.   Thanks for the update.