Occasional Contributor

MyPillow question---Medium/Firm Label?

I rec'd my order of my pillow this evening. I ordered the combination of medium and firm. I can not find any sort of label indicating which is firm and which one is medium. They both feel identical to me. I checked the packing slip and it specified that I did order the firm/medium. I have looked at the tags, nothing.

I know it's probably something really easy that I am overlooking but I could use your help, once again.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

AmHistoryNut

Respected Contributor

Re: MyPillow question---Medium/Firm Label?

If you look on MY PILLOW'S website, I think there is yellow piping for one and blue piping for another.

I'm not sure exactly, but there is a way to tell by color. Maybe on the tag?

Occasional Contributor

Both of mine have blue piping. I checked the website and I couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

AmHistoryNut

Honored Contributor

Call CS at the company. You can get the phone number online.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

mine had the labels on the shrink wrap on the pillow

Valued Contributor

The labels are color coded on the wrapping (go figure). I made a note when I received the last TSV (saw it on a forum thread someplace) but my note to myself is 600 miles away. You can definitely tell a difference once you have run them through the dryer. I also wrote on the label with the sharpie once I figured it out. Call CS and ask - or call the My Pillow CS and ask.

Honored Contributor

Just got mine today. How is everyone liking their pillow(s) from the most recent TSV?

Super Contributor

You can tell by the label that is attached to the pillow. It's the label with the washing directions printed. The green printed label is firm, the black printed label is medium.
Super Contributor

On 6/24/2014 Daysdee said:

Just got mine today. How is everyone liking their pillow(s) from the most recent TSV?

It seems lumpy to me. I slept on it last night and felt a bit overheated. It was comfortable but I'm not convinced the pillow is for me. What are your thoughts Daysdee?

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine today....I bought the two firm ones....they sure do puff up in the dryer...I took a nap and was very comfortable....but the true test will be tonight....

I have been using one for my back when I am on the computer...love it for that...my other pillows will crush in and give me no support ....this one is very supportive...

So glad we have 30 days to give it the real test drive...