Honored Contributor

He hasnt sold his pillow yet?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

???  Are you anxiously awaiting a presentation or posting to get the my pillow haters out??

Honored Contributor

I'm not what you would call a "My Pillow" "hater" (though I don't own them, but for the travel size).  However, I really do get tired of the ads and promotions of this item.  It's EVERYWHERE!!!!!  Radio, TV, print.  Enough already!  

Super Contributor

I have to agree, as I am exhausted from the "preachy" sales pitch. I appreciate the Made in America story, and am happy people find anything that encourages better sleep. I am not a "hater" and bought 2 for my father last year. But, I am turning QVC off today...just too much My Pillow everywhere.

Respected Contributor

I purchased them a few years ago when they were a TSV...returned them. Couldn't understand why they were so expensive and not any better than what I already had. If fact less comfortable than mine.

Super Contributor

I first purchased two of the firm and didn't care for them.  But, they were the wrong size for me.  I then purchased the medium and I love them.  It takes a few nights to get  used to them.  But, now I can't do without them.  Everyone is diffeent and it is such a personal preference, but my husband and I like them the best of all the pillows we have had.  We even bring them with us when we go on overnight trips.

Regular Contributor

I can only reply, how many hours can you talk about a pillow? It's just a pillow! I bought these a couple of years ago and it's not that I don't like it, it's just a pillow!  I have others that work just as well.  I am glad they are made in USA!

Super Contributor

I was just sitting here thinking that I need to change the channel because the My Pillow guy just runs on and on and on. Maybe they should pair him with Susan and see who wins the talk-too-much contest, lol.

Respected Contributor

I have to give these pillows a thumbs up in my case.  I've used pretty expensive down and feather pillows the past ten years.   Was having pretty severe neck pain for a few weeks.  Bought a set  of the My Pillows..one medium, one firm.  After ONE night my neck was less sore...after three nights the neck pain was gone.  I really didn't expect them to help...but they surpassed my expectations!

They  felt a little odd the first few nights....but now I wouldn't trade them!  Worked for me.   

Honored Contributor

I purchased the My Pillow set when it was a TSV in February.  It took about a week to get used to it; however, after 3 plus months I would never go back to my orthopedic pillow.  I like the firm; DH likes the medium.  If I get awake during the night I just give it a good punch and go back to sleep.  It's the best pillow I've owned for a long time. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~