Honored Contributor

I sure hope he sells his pillow today!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I like the gusset style.

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I sure hope he sells his pillow today!

@Imaoldhippie Well if he sells that one, he'll just get another...and sell that too 😂

Honored Contributor

I just wish he'd sell HIS pillow and go away. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just wish he'd sell HIS pillow and go away. 

Yes, and take his blue shirt and necklace with him..... such a phony baloney!

Respected Contributor

I just don't understand the fascination with these things. DH wanted to try them a couple of years ago, and he bought two.  I tried mine. It was awful - stiff and lumpy  I had slept on down pillows for years, and this one didn't do it for me.  He didn't like his either and wanted to return both.  DD wanted to try them, but had the same reaction - stiff, bumpy and uncomfortable. I don't know what she did with them, but she gave them away with my blessings.

DH decided to order one of the dog beds for our Sheltie. He refused to sleep on it - even to walk across it.  I guess he inherited some of our traits.  

Please QVC, find something to push on weekends besides "my" pillows, mattresses and computers. (I do understand offering computers this time of year, however.)

Esteemed Contributor

He had to take off the endorsement from some organization awhile back.  He was reported and I am not sure the issue but it was not quite on the up and up. 

I do think he is peddling these things as the best of the best.  I have two tiny tiny ones that I tried just to try... it was some promotion not even sure. 

He wants us to know they are totally absolutely MADE IN AMERICA. Probably he wants us to think he personally made them by hand.

However with this all said anytime I see a product that is for health, beauty, fitness and or comfort I immediately have my antennas go up in caution.  I just am not all that easy or gullible to give take a chance.

Honored Contributor

I wish he would sell his pillows individually too. I don't need two pillows, only one.  Cat Tongue   

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Just got back from BB&B and they have tons of them for $49.00. Minus a 20% coupon and roughly 10% tax but no shipping. Plus if you don't like it it's free to take back to the store and you can see what your getting firsthand.

Super Contributor

I love My Pillows. I bought them the last time he was on I got the medium.  Today I bought 2 more.  I have bought so many pillows including very expensive down pillows from Restoration Hardware. My down pillows flattened out andI always had a neck ache.  I really really love these pillows. I plump once off to sleep.