Esteemed Contributor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Esteemed Contributor

Most of the TSV’s are repeats so why does this bother you? ... it’s the normal now for QVC .... there is nothing we can but change the channel!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Look at it this way, at least it's not philosophy. Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor
Shhhh . . . Dont tell Kachina624.
Honored Contributor

Hedge wrote:

Shhhh . . . Dont tell Kachina624.

@x Hedge. I heard that!  I'll just repeat @BalletBabe's astute comment.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: My pillow again???????

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

Most of the TSV’s are repeats so why does this bother you? ... it’s the normal now for QVC .... there is nothing we can but change the channel!!!!!!

I think we hate My Pillow so much because it reaches the heights of boringness.  How can you talk about a pillow for an hour and not make even yourself glassy-eyed and babbling like an idiot?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
@Kachina624, @BalletBabe I've got to admit, the pillow guy is finally starting to bug me too. It's pretty bad that I never watch the presentation and he still bothers me. I DO want one of those smaller 'travel' sized My Pillows though. Lol!
Respected Contributor

Flip flopping is what fish do when they are desperately trying to get back in the water after being caught, tossing and turning is what people do when they can not sleep ... or so I thought anyhow... I do not recall anyone telling me they were up all night flip flopping...

Anyhow, at this point in time... must we hear the entire story over and over again. Because seriously, who cares... just buy the pillow or don’t buy it. It is a pillow not a magical pillow.  And, thank goodness every product that is sold on the market today does not come with a story attached to it... 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

You will continue to hear the same stories and see the same TSV over and over again because there are so many new viewers everyday and these items are top sellers on QVC. I choose to be glad that it's not something else I need or want right now. However I'm one of those people who can't have enough of the travel size pillows.

Trusted Contributor

This is why the Q magazine is no longer printed.  By now we should all know what's going to be on week after week after week.  No need for a heads up!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~