Visitor

My order says delivered but all I got was an envelope. No product.

This has been a crazy experience. I have ordered the oven gloves, order was sent and never arrived. CS ordered them again for me. This time what I got was a post office envelope with only the shipping label inside! No box. No product! I really want my two pairs of oven gloves. Can you send them again, but this time send with a different carrier, and don't hand it off to the post office. They have a poor reputation at this point in my experience.
QVC Customer Care

Re: My order says delivered but all I got was an envelope. No product.

@contrarymsmary wrote:
This has been a crazy experience. I have ordered the oven gloves, order was sent and never arrived. CS ordered them again for me. This time what I got was a post office envelope with only the shipping label inside! No box. No product! I really want my two pairs of oven gloves. Can you send them again, but this time send with a different carrier, and don't hand it off to the post office. They have a poor reputation at this point in my experience.

@contrarymsmary I am very sorry you are not receiving the gloves, we've issued a replacement that shows its due to arrive in a day or so.  Please reference the original order to check on tracking.  If you need additional assistance feel free to email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

My apologies again,

Susan

Respected Contributor

@contrarymsmary   It happened to me recently, I purchased an Isaac M Tshirt and when it arrived, the bag was open and it was just an empty bag.  CS made it right and credited me for the full amount I paid.  Too bad, it was no longer available....

I think it opened during shipment - it was sent in some cheap brown paper bag with a bad seal instead of the plastic that they normally use which has never opened during shipment for me. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My order, delivered Friday with 3 other packages by UPS, was not there at all, nor has it shown up since.  QVC took care of me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

QVC does a good job of making things right when there is a problem.  Over the years I have received empty shipping envelopes (packing slip but no merchandise) a few times.  They always replaced the product.