Respected Contributor

My WWC TSV has already shipped !!

What a surprise but a good one !  I ordered the small print TSV (purfect print) at midnight last night and while just checking on something else I ordered I saw that my dress has already been shipped ! Now that's what I call taking care of business ! Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: My WWC TSV has already shipped !!

@Goodie2shoes   Same thing happened to me with the LOGO leggings TSV.  Ordered Monday, shipped Monday, received Friday.  Washed today so they are ready to wear when it gets a little cooler.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23   It is amazing every once in a while they do surprise us with a really FAST arrival!  This happened to me with a d&co dress (plural actually!!!) that I ordered one day and they showed up 2 or 3 days later!!!  Made my day!

Regular Contributor

This happened to me earlier this month.

Ordered a Temp-tations Christmas design tea kettle during the CIJ preview on June 26...

It was on my doorstep 5 (FIVE !!) days later. 

It just figures that the one item I have received from QVC in record-shattering speed is the one item I don't need to use for at least 4 months....lolololololol 

Respected Contributor

I ordered mid morning and just looked and still" In Process" 7/19. I also ordered the small print. I have blush sandals and Leah said their was blush in the print. Shipping is still all over the place sometimes o.k. and sometimes fast. More often lucky if 7 to 10 days.